Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

you niggas act like none of these people could come back around and beat Reigns just cause they lost to him before

people take L's and come back and win all the time in wrestling man
They wasn't built up. KO got a title match cause he beat Jey Uso off of Daniel Bryan

No one wanted Edge to win the rumble after being injured for months, they knew they messed up which is why they put Bryan in the match

They wasn't built up. KO got a title match cause he beat Jey Uso off of Daniel Bryan

No one wanted Edge to win the rumble after being injured for months, they knew they messed up which is why they put Bryan in the match

yea they could of done a better job with those build ups for sure

I know some post this pic already...
Screenshot_20220404-134901_Instagram.jpg

But if we unifying the men's title...minus well g'on head and unify the women's too. Bianca already got her eye on Charlotte.

ALSO...looking at that pic...I see a faction. A female version of THB. I don't think we've ever seen an all black female faction in the WWE if I'm not mistaken. I mean these are just ideas.

Watching a Hangman Adam Page vs whomever is more entertaining than watching a WWE style match with Roman vs whomever (unless it's DB or Cena).

If we could take the WWE build to a major-PPV match with the AEW in-ring product. That's damn near perfection
I agree wholeheartedly with this take

WWE style (the actual wrestling) is to formulaic. Where the E excells is def storytelling the builds(when they do it right) and in matches

I finally had my internet restored today and I've been watching a few matches from night 1 (I watched KO & Austin yesterday on my phone).

Bianca vs Becky - Women MOWM
Austin vs KO - Good ass match Austin is still mobile while pushing at 60
Cody vs Rollins - Good match (Had Cody go overboard w/his finisher though).

I know some post this pic already...
View attachment 809091

But if we unifying the men's title...minus well g'on head and unify the women's too. Bianca already got her eye on Charlotte.

ALSO...looking at that pic...I see a faction. A female version of THB. I don't think we've ever seen an all black female faction in the WWE if I'm not mistaken. I mean these are just ideas.
the fact that Bianca would be the leader wouldn't sit well with Banks after a while tbh.

Back