Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Roman has a dope moveset.

Spear, guillotine, superman punch, drive by, samoan drop, 1 arm sit out power bomb, uranage, suicide plancha, corner clotheslines.

He shouldn't lose the title until someone is not enough to justify it, he's performing at such a high level they can keep this up for a long time yet.

Drew, cody, big e, Aj, Orton, lashley. Those are 6 guys he hasn't defended against yet, Seth has a win against him still. Run those then do the match with Rocky.

Then you'll have Riddle, Bron, Steveson, plus whoever else as new guys, with whoever catches on being the guy to take him down.

No one

Edge wasn't a quality opponent
E wasn't a quality opponent even with him being a world champ, just look at how they treated his reign
Finn not no credible opponent
KO wasn't one either

I'll give you Seth, I forgot about him, so in two years the only people worth a damn was DB, Seth and Brock. Roman is a good character but below average wrestler

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...ok man. Lol!

Brock's little hair tussle at the end of the match was a fitting ending to their trilogy, and stands nicely next to Rocks tribute to Austin at the end of their last match. Brock put him over like a million dollars.

Like some of y’all saying, Roman needs to add a few more moves. More Superman punches isn’t needed. Guys like sheamus and baron corbin, I love their move sets. They are guys who weigh about the same as Roman but their move sets are better than his

Brock's little hair tussle at the end of the match was a fitting ending to their trilogy, and stands nicely next to Rocks tribute to Austin at the end of their last match. Brock put him over like a million dollars.
Didnt feel that vibe at all and not sure thats what they were getting at.

I think Roman got injured. There is pics where Roman is telling Heyman "its out" like his arm popped out of socket but you see a giant purple bruise on his arm. Match might of been cut short because it ended shortly after from Roman tearing a muscle.

Me personally i love Romans character alot but would i go back and watch any of his Mania matches ever again...probabaly not. He just aint putting on anything work a second look ring wise. If he got injured then cool i can understand but every Mania match before this has been plain white toast. Most runs typcially average at about 7- 10 years. We almost at the end....Hollywood about to be knocking.

I think Roman got injured. There is pics where Roman is telling Heyman "its out" like his arm popped out of socket but you see a giant purple bruise on his arm. Match might of been cut short because it ended shortly after from Roman tearing a muscle.

I thought it was a sell job. B/c he was able to hold both belts up...arms stretched out at the end...
20220403_235216.jpg

C6A4657E-25F8-4337-B118-6B461BD7EBF2.jpeg
yup. Wonder if he gonna need surgery and if so all this talk about who’s next is a moot point

Brock has been the punctuation to each phase of Roman's reign so far. 31 when he was an upstart, 34 at the height of the crowd rejection, and now finally when Roman is the top star in the industry.

All the money they've made and how far they've come, to cap it off with biggest gate ever after they were booed out the building last time. It has to be very gratifying to them both.

Y'all know you're tired of this. No worthy opponents to even take seriously. Even the uso's have done the same with the tag division, how you make the new day into jobbers.

I already told yall what im thinking is gonna happen..and thats him getting screw outta the title by Sonya, Adam Pierce and one of the other authority figures maybe Vince? (if its Golden boy Theory) just so they can turn Reigns face.. but this is just me speculating and trying to think of where we might be headed since he on such a crazy run.

As you know they could do what you said and take the lame way out by having Drew dethrone Roman but id much rather see something along the lines of what I said happen just cause it'd give us a new star in the main event scene and also protect Reigns from eating a clean pin.

theres still the whole Rock thing too n if thats the direction he goin in then dont expect him to lose the title until we get close to next years WM season

Id say feed Roman to Cody too at Summer Slam. Maybe we will be back to having some good main event matches again.

Lmao

this not gone happen man...

I will take back what I said about Cody being a future world champ after seeing how they presented him at mania but i do not think he is gonna be the one to defeat Reigns..

he might be the one to defeat the person who defeats Reigns later on down the line but... I dont see them letting him take down the Chief.

If the ending felt rushed...then either that Edge/AJ match went over. OR...Vince's shyt went over.

I say it's Vince.

but there was 15 min left… show ended at what 845? didn’t seem like anyone went over the time but idk

Lmao

this not gone happen man...

I will take back what I said about Cody being a future world champ after seeing how they presented him at mania but i do not think he is gonna be the one to defeat Reigns..

he might be the one to defeat the person who defeats Reigns later on down the line but... I dont see them letting him take down the Chief.
To me its the only big one that makes sense. Plus with his hubt for the title in hia dads name mannnnn that story writes itself.

I get that. Never had an issue wit THAT particular scenario. That can potentially be compared to that Rock/Hogan moment.

What I'm saying...niggas legit wanted Rock to come win the title from Roman. Not the moment. I'm saying that's not gonna work.

from my understanding, Rock shows up to humble Roman and have him put respect on the family legacy, that it’s more than just him… no match, just a talk… at least that’s what I understood. I don’t recall anyone I read speaking on Rock winning a title or facing Roman.

No one

Edge wasn't a quality opponent
E wasn't a quality opponent even with him being a world champ, just look at how they treated his reign
Finn not no credible opponent
KO wasn't one either

I'll give you Seth, I forgot about him, so in two years the only people worth a damn was DB, Seth and Brock. Roman is a good character but below average wrestler

you niggas act like none of these people could come back around and beat Reigns just cause they lost to him before

people take L's and come back and win all the time in wrestling man

you niggas act like none of these people could come back around and beat Reigns just cause they lost to him before

people take L's and come back and win all the time in wrestling man
Just in this scenario would be a waste and a let down if any of those guys came back to beat him. Most the time you sre 100% correct its wrestling recycling is meant to happen but they too far in the basket with this run, it would be weak to have one of them comeback to get it.

A star ahould be made here.

To me its the only big one that makes sense. Plus with his hubt for the title in hia dads name mannnnn that story writes itself.

theres a story there for Cody that involves the MITB imo and im kinda hoping they go that route w/ him. I mean that could be how he gets into a program w/ Reigns but I just dont see it.... yet. I actually see them keeping him and Roman away from eachother for a while before finally having them clash but i could be wrong.

I see him getting the title in this run but i think that he goes through a few other feuds before actually getting to that point

Just in this scenario would be a waste and a let down if any of those guys came back to beat him. Most the time you sre 100% correct its wrestling recycling is meant to happen but they too far in the basket with this run, it would be weak to have one of them comeback to get it.

A star ahould be made here.

Exactly. I like all of those guys but i dont wanna see any of them come back around and dethrone Reigns.

I want it to be a new star. Its GOT to be a new star or else all this shit was for nothing imo.

at this point i dont even care if its somebody who i personally dont fw, i'm just ready to see somebody else be elevated. Hell, I can grow to like them later on

Back