Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Roman just don't have a good moveset, only so many times you can bust out a superman punch in a match
Right - the Rock had: scoop slam, suplex, spinebuster belly to belly, belly to back, rock bottom, people's elbow, float-over DDT, swinging neckbreaker, hell even a catapult lol, outside of the clothesline and other moves he did. When he would combo into the people's elbow in the middle of the ring, it looked hella natural, like a fighting game coming to life. Roman Reign looks at you...poses...then leaps at a motherfucker from the Other Side of the ring with a jumping-punch.

Y'all notice barely anyone parlays a melee attack into a hold/slam? Remember when Triple H used to kick someone in the mid section to get them situated into a Pedigree, and it looked realistic?

Reigns sorta does the best he can with the new WWE style but ever since AEW popped up, they do even more spots than ever, everyone just still has their limited moveset. It's like passing the ball to Kwame Brown from the left side
Your A.J's and Edge's, and technical wrestlers on WWE do that but it's very far and between. Especially with a Goldberg or Brock match, everyone uses their special and finishers the whole match and hope for the best lol

Right - the Rock had: scoop slam, suplex, spinebuster belly to belly, belly to back, rock bottom, people's elbow, float-over DDT, swinging neckbreaker, hell even a catapult lol, outside of the clothesline and other moves he did. When he would combo into the people's elbow in the middle of the ring, it looked hella natural, like a fighting game coming to life. Roman Reign looks at you...poses...then leaps at a motherfucker from the Other Side of the ring with a jumping-punch.

Roman could definitely benefit from adding a spin buster, power bomb, Samoan drop or two lol

Hell I seen him launch himself over the ropes onto Brock once

He needs someone as big as him to come in to make it believable. If Brock was full time it could be him BUT in true WWE fashion they haven't built anyone up to be that person.

If they would've kept Finn as the bad ass that he was in NXT he could've been a solution, hell Matt Riddle could be it if they break him from RKO and those belts. Not sure who else is ready at this moment. AJ isn't a solution.

Roman really has no opponents right now

This is what I've been tryin to tell Chi-Town. You can't fault Roman for his title reign and who he faces. That solely falls on creative. The roster...that falls on Vince.

Most of his opponents have been quality opponents. And he just beat THEE biggest WWE superstar on the roster. Now what? You can't blame Roman for his dominance. Which is why Cody is the obvious choice.

Unless WWE start being on their Tony Khan shyt and sign a bunch of big name folks from other promotions...then they'll continue recycling the roster

This is what I've been tryin to tell Chi-Town. You can't fault Roman for his title reign and who he faces. That solely falls on creative. The roster...that falls on Vince.

Most of his opponents have been quality opponents. And he just beat THEE biggest WWE superstar on the roster. Now what? You can't blame Roman for his dominance. Which is why Cody is the obvious choice.

Unless WWE start being on their Tony Khan shyt and sign a bunch of big name folks from other promotions...then they'll continue recycling the roster
Other than DB and Brock no he hasn't had quality opponents. I never faulted him for not having quality dudes to face but Roman's lack of classic matches is his fault in this 2 year run

Their female roster is stale to me. They kept half the same girls from a decade ago and the ones they brought in have been all over the place. They need new women thru NXT to come up and get made.

Xia on SD buuuuuttt...they haven't done anything legit yet.

Io need to be on the call up list

Raquel needs to be on the call up list.

Xia on SD buuuuuttt...they haven't done anything legit yet.

Io need to be on the call up list

Raquel needs to be on the call up list.
Yeah they don't have to do the slow burn with Xia. Bring that gimmick she had in NXT and let her go crazy on everyone. I'd like to see her and Shayna have 10-12mins

Wrestlers are just lazy when they got like a 4 move set. You got to be more entertaining then that. Like somebody said how hard is it to add a powerbomb, side walk slam, hell some basic suplexes...i mean something. Im not sure how one would be cool with 4 moves and calls it a day.

Brock I get it, he legendary status and just a giant mortal kombat style boss. It is what it is but thats why fans were shitting all over his matches.

Other than DB and Brock no he hasn't had quality opponents. I never faulted him for not having quality dudes to face but Roman's lack of classic matches is his fault in this 2 year run

How is it his fault when WWE is the one putting these people in front of him?

And put some respect on Main Event Jey plz. B/c their 2 matches was classic. The storyline...the build up...the match...*chef kiss*

Roman does his part. It's on everyone else to step up.

Wrestlers are just lazy when they got like a 4 move set. You got to be more entertaining then that. Like somebody said how hard is it to add a powerbomb, side walk slam, hell some basic suplexes...i mean something. Im not sure how one would be cool with 4 moves and calls it a day.

Brock I get it, he legendary status and just a giant mortal kombat style boss. It is what it is but thats why fans were shitting all over his matches.
KO has so many movesets that he can pull out but the higher ups don't use him to his full potential

Yeah they don't have to do the slow burn with Xia. Bring that gimmick she had in NXT and let her go crazy on everyone. I'd like to see her and Shayna have 10-12mins

Speaking of Shayna...I wish they let her be the NXT Black & Gold Shayna

How is it his fault when WWE is the one putting these people in front of him?

And put some respect on Main Event Jey plz. B/c their 2 matches was classic. The storyline...the build up...the match...*chef kiss*

Roman does his part. It's on everyone else to step up.
Jey Uso was not a quality opponent where you said I can see him being world champion.

How is Roman doing his part when the conversation right now is him and his trash moveset. I understand y'all like the character but in the ring he's not it

Speaking of Shayna...I wish they let her be the NXT Black & Gold Shayna
And sometimes they take a person to far left for them to channel it back home and it works. Basically like smearing shit on a strawberry. Folks really going to wash it off or just throw it away?

Jey Uso was not a quality opponent where you said I can see him being world champion.

How is Roman doing his part when the conversation right now is him and his trash moveset. I understand y'all like the character but in the ring he's not it

Bruh...you 0-29 wit your analysis on this Roman thing. Lol.

Ok so Roman has beaten Brock. Now what's the excuse? Tell us who on that roster right now you feel is a "quality" opponent then?

Brock...he beat
Drew...he beat
Edge...he beat
DB...he beat
E...he beat
KO...he beat
Finn...he beat
Seth...he beat..up

So outta those Iisted so far...DB the only quality opponents and everyone is just mid?? Lol!

Ok so Roman has beaten Brock. Now what's the excuse? Tell us who on that roster right now you feel is a "quality" opponent then?

Brock...he beat
Drew...he beat
Edge...he beat
DB...he beat
E...he beat
KO...he beat
Finn...he beat
Seth...he beat..up

So outta those Iisted so far...DB the only quality opponents and everyone is just mid?? Lol!
I swear if they make Omos face Roman next I'm not watching WWE until the next Royal Rumble lol

Brock...he beat
Drew...he beat
Edge...he beat
DB...he beat
E...he beat
KO...he beat
Finn...he beat
Seth...he beat..up

No one

Edge wasn't a quality opponent
E wasn't a quality opponent even with him being a world champ, just look at how they treated his reign
Finn not no credible opponent
KO wasn't one either

I'll give you Seth, I forgot about him, so in two years the only people worth a damn was DB, Seth and Brock. Roman is a good character but below average wrestler

Brock...he beat
Drew...he beat
Edge...he beat
DB...he beat
E...he beat
KO...he beat
Finn...he beat
Seth...he beat..up

If they didn't screw up THB it would've been great to have Bobby vs Roman or a THB vs the 1's

Back