Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

The Producers for Wrestlemania 38 Night Two are:

*Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar - Michael Hayes and Pat Buck.

*Edge vs. AJ Styles - Petey Williams.

*Raw Tag Team Triple Threat - Chris "Abyss" Park

*Womens Tag Team Four Way - Molly Holly, TJ Wilson and Shawn Daivari.

*Omos vs. Bobby Lashley - Adam Pearce.

*Austin Theory vs. Pat McAfee - Jamie Noble.

*Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn - Ken Doane and Shane Helms.

*New Day vs. Ridge Holland & Sheamus - Petey Williams and Ken Doane.

Not hating on Roman winning but the pressure is on WWE to build someone up to be a worthy opponent. Even if you're the gawd of this shit, having a rival always make it better. Brock losing makes it tougher for any ole body to come in and get over now. And don't mention the Rock (lol), he's part time and almost 50 years old. I wouldn't mind seeing McIntyre win but they gotta build that up
They'll either have to grab someone from NXT (probably young Steiner) or build up Stevenson and book him like "Next Big Thing" Brock

Both would probably take 2 years to build. Not sure if they can book 2 years in advance and that's barring any injury from Roman

I think they could do some type of build up of Jey where he betrays the 1's and gets the belt for a month but i don't think they want to go that route

Last edited:
They'll either have to grab someone from NXT (probably young Steiner) or build up Stevenson and book him like "Next Big Thing" B

Both would probably take 2 years to build. Not sure if they can book 2 years in advance and that's barring any injury from Roman

I think they could do some type of build up of Jey where he betrays the 1's and gets the belt for a month but i don't think they want to go that route

Cody. Just seems like the logical choice w/o having to recycle the roster.

The Producers for Wrestlemania 38 Night Two are:

*Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar - Michael Hayes and Pat Buck.

*Edge vs. AJ Styles - Petey Williams.

*Raw Tag Team Triple Threat - Chris "Abyss" Park

*Womens Tag Team Four Way - Molly Holly, TJ Wilson and Shawn Daivari.

*Omos vs. Bobby Lashley - Adam Pearce.

*Austin Theory vs. Pat McAfee - Jamie Noble.

*Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn - Ken Doane and Shane Helms.

*New Day vs. Ridge Holland & Sheamus - Petey Williams and Ken Doane.

Standing ovation @ the bolded.

AT/PM was the match that injected a jolt of energy back into the crowd.

Somebody gonna take the WWE title off of him sooner rather than later. They're not ending the brand split with so many people on the roster and both brands need their own champ to have title defenses. Could be a triple threat where Roman doesn't take the pin and they can keep his no pin or submission streak intact

Will y'all stop with the rock, that cena stuff was his send off. He's done and besides that dude almost 50 why y'all wanna keep having these old dudes brought in

Will y'all stop with the rock, that cena stuff was his send off. He's done and besides that dude almost 50 why y'all wanna keep having these old dudes brought in
It is a great storyline send-off. TBH it is a story that doesn't have to be an in-ring classic. The mic work and actual storyline with Rock being the real life tribal chief of their family vs Roman betting the WWE tribal chief will be intriguing AF if they do it correctly

Last edited:
Summerslam at the earliest but Wrestlemania I think would be the right time for Cody to win one or both belts.

Id say feed Roman to Cody too at Summer Slam. Maybe we will be back to having some good main event matches again.

Damn waking up last nights show was ass. Reigns gotta put on better matches on the big shows. 95% of his matches be a sleep fest.
I disagree about all of Reigns matches being snooze fests. He wrestles the WWE ME Heavyweight style. Modern fans dont really vibe with that especially since the indies being more prominent has brought that style more to the forefront cause it is definitely more exciting to watch

I disagree about all of Reigns matches being snooze fests. He wrestles the WWE ME Heavyweight style. Modern fans dont really vibe with that especially since the indies being more prominent has brought that style more to the forefront cause it is definitely more exciting to watch
Good take!!

No. No. No there has been plenty who qtestled the WWE style and have had great matches. Romans lead ups and stories into the match have been good but the actual matches WWE style or not haven't. Not great matches, a few for sure but most have been flat.

Watching a Hangman Adam Page vs whomever is more entertaining than watching a WWE style match with Roman vs whomever (unless it's DB or Cena).

If we could take the WWE build to a major-PPV match with the AEW in-ring product. That's damn near perfection

Back