Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Imagine doing that 2 nights in a row. The horror stories from last year was folks getting back to their hotel at 4am both nights.

Downside is only the attending fans.

that was due to the storms tho right?

I might go to this shit this year. Is Stone Cold and Kevin Owens having an actual match?

Compare to the build up b/t Sasha vs Bianca at last year's WM...to the build up b/t Becky vs Bianca for this year's WM...which one is better thus far?

Compare to the build up b/t Sasha vs Bianca at last year's WM...to the build up b/t Becky vs Bianca for this year's WM...which one is better thus far?
Both were mediocre builds....atleast there was hype to see BIanca take the title.

I honestly dont see Bianca winning this go around.

Both were mediocre builds....atleast there was hype to see BIanca take the title.

I honestly dont see Bianca winning this go around.

Oh naw Bianca gotta win that. Mofos will riot. Lol

i remember the build up for sasha/bianca being weak
good thing the match delivered

Yeah this build up is along the same as last year. But o got confidence that Bianca & Becky gonna deliver during the match.

WWE sucks at build ups a lot of the time so I just be relying on the performers to deliver a banger when it comes match time. Especially for events like Mania.

they've been super focused on building Brock vs Roman.They got no choice throwing all their eggs in that basket after labeling it “BIGGEST WM MATCH EVER”

they've been super focused on building Brock vs Roman.They got no choice throwing all their eggs in that basket after labeling it “BIGGEST WM MATCH EVER”
My girl casually last night after they promoted the card " so is this really supposed to be the biggest Mania ever..... i guess". Lol WWE dont even got casual folks believing that.

WWE sucks at build ups a lot of the time so I just be relying on the performers to deliver a banger when it comes match time. Especially for events like Mania.
Which is sad because its a storyline driven company...the feeling of being super hyped up based off the story leading to a match is a dead concept. It be one thing if the matches usually end up being dope but its too far in between.

When was the last time they TRULY invested in a storyline?

I'm talmbout letting that shyt cook for a good minute.

SAD. How hard is it? AEW, NJPW, hell even IMPACT seem to have zeros struggle there but the huge mega wrestling company cant juggle 2.

Daniel Bryan. Taker vs Lesnar trilogy. 2 of my favorite modern WWE stories.

Last edited:
And how long ago was that? They not really consistent wit it
Im not sure the point your making. Just because they havent had a record of having good stories thevpast 7 yrs doesnt mean they get a pass. Just means folks will eat their bullshit.

Im not sure the point your making. Just because they havent had a record of having good stories thevpast 7 yrs doesnt mean they get a pass. Just means folks will eat their bullshit.

That's the point. The fact you gotta go that far back to remember the last time they truly invested in a storyline...it is sad

That's the point. The fact you gotta go that far back to remember the last time they truly invested in a storyline...it is sad
Ohhh got you but yeah there is no reason with 50 writers they cant have 3 potent feuds going down, i know creative is not always going to be A1 but in 3-5 yr we ahould have a list of atleast 3 good ones....pathetic booking.

Back