Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

They are relying on a 57 year old legend to have the biggest mania moment tonight. Sad

I see nothing wrong w/ him closing out night 1 to send the people of Texas home happy. Now if it was night 2 that'd be different

I see nothing wrong w/ him closing out night 1 to send the people of Texas home happy. Now if it was night 2 that'd be different
He should've opened. Him and KO could've co-hosted, had a mini feud throughout the show and eventually lead to some kind of brawl. Charlotte, Ronda, Becks, Bianca and Seth got robbed by nostalgia.

He should've opened. Him and KO could've co-hosted, had a mini feud throughout the show and eventually lead to some kind of brawl. Charlotte, Ronda, Becks, Bianca and Seth got robbed by nostalgia.

I wouldnt of had a problem w/ this at all

All lazy booking aside, this WM feels more like a WM than the last cpl years... I'm talking since 2017. The rest of them, good or bad, just felt like really really really big PPVs. This is the first time since WM20 I'm watching it live, and the names were enough to draw me to it. Austin, BL/RR, Rousey, the mystery Seth Rollins match... I even wanna see goofy ass Logan Paul and Johnny Knoxville crash and burn. With the way they've been breadcrumbing us with the build and the tagline, it feels like the LAST WM ever.

Last edited:
UltimateLeanAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Jake Paul was talking big shit up there on that panel

I wanna know what the crowd was chanting at him

Back