Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Peyton Royce was another one I was sad to see go.... Y'all know where she's at now?

Ronda WWE career not gonna last long. Her ego can't handle the politics. And she's not good enough for the exceptions she wants to make.

If y'all can't tell, I've always been a huge advocate for the women's division. I'll be the first one to speak up if the women being done dirty. Which is why I'm so pissed about this mixed tag.

All 8 of them women would have put on a better match than Ronda last night. And like 4 more that didn't even make the weekend.

And that's not to say Ronda is bad....I genuinely like the chick and the way she's booked.... But she's out her rabbit ass mind if thinks she's better than this stacked ass roster.

Shit I'd take Kari Sane back withe best elbow drop in the industry a million times over Ronda

kairi-sane.gif

I can watch that all day. Shyt is a thing of beauty

I got the S.Carolina women's championship game coming on the same time as nite 2 of WM. My phone is gonna be glued to my hands.

Even if he wasn’t champ they wouldn’t do that to Lesnar no matter what if he won the rumble. Also we debating now anyways

i'm glad Rousey spoke on it....... her child & husband is her #1 priority at the end of the day.

johhny knoxville has a spot on the WM card over new day and sheamus

Let's be real...did you really wanted to see ND face Sheamus and his crew? Thats a pre-show type of match.

Hell...I'll support ND turning heel just for being booked like that. Moreso since the match got booted.

Back