Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Again I think that's more ego than a promise.

Which one would you rather close show out...

Ronda losing to Charlotte wit that lasting image

OR

SC guzzling down a dozen beers after opening a can of whoop azzz on KO

I mean I get it...but the build up b/t Charlotte/Ronda wasn't hittin. And plus...its Stone Cold...in Texas. It's really a no brainer.

If this year WM was at another location...then I believe they would've closed out. But but gonna be mad next year tho. WM is at SoFi. If they manage to get the Rock...you already know he closing.
WWE is notorious for playing it safe, especially after WM18. The names sell the card, but you never know when someone on that card can have "that" match. If Taker/HBK shit the bed at WM25, there wouldn't be a conversation of them headlining a card with HHH/Orton trying to kill each other en route to WM. Flair/Rousey could've had a classic and overshadowed Austin/KO, which seemed more like a feeler match for Austin than an attempt to put on a great match. A sure pop is more bankable for the E than depending on two or more parties to put on a classic. I don't see RR trying to work that hard, so she was bound to get the short end of the stick on that one.

Peyton Royce was another one I was sad to see go.... Y'all know where she's at now?

I loved the iiconics together and I loved Billie Kay when they split.

They would probably still be on WWE if it wasn't for Peyton honestly. Word is she went to management and pretty much preached to them about how she was good and could do great things on her own.

They actually listened to her and she ended up not being that great while Billie was getting over on her own. Fucked up thing is they ended up firing them both

i’d rather watch them perform over johnny fucking knoxville

like…johnny knoxville my nigga? in 2022?

Man listen...I said the same wit Bad Bunny last year. And man oh man did he impress me.

Logan Paul impressed me as a heel last nite as well. So maybe they'll go 3-0 wit Knoxville. Who knows.

I know shenanigans will be involved. But this ain't nothing new. This is who WWE been since WWF. Ever since I watched WM3 at the Gilliard Auditorium as a kid. That aint changing.

They would probably still be on WWE if it wasn't for Peyton honestly. Word is she went to management and pretty much preached to them about how she was good and could do great things on her own.

They actually listened to her and she ended up not being that great while Billie was getting over on her own. Fucked up thing is they ended up firing them both

Cold-blooded

Man listen...I said the same wit Bad Bunny last year. And man oh man did he impress me.

Logan Paul impressed me as a heel last nite as well. So maybe they'll go 3-0 wit Knoxville. Who knows.

I know shenanigans will be involved. But this ain't nothing new. This is who WWE been since WWF. Ever since I watched WM3 at the Gilliard Auditorium as a kid. That aint changing.

Yea I don't really get people tripping over the celeb involvement. That's been a WM thing ever since I been watching.

Knoxville is corny i get it but we've had way worse. I watched the mania where Snooki from jersey shore was hosting and ended up getting into a brawl w/ some of the divas

Yea I don't really get people tripping over the celeb involvement. That's been a WM thing ever since I been watching.

Knoxville is corny i get it but we've had way worse. I watched the mania where Snooki from jersey shore was hosting and ended up getting into a brawl w/ some of the divas
Lawrence Taylor of the N.Y. Giants had a very good match with Bam Bam Bigelow@ Mania 11.

I think that was the period of time where I wasn't watching WWE as a whole...or maybe Raw. SD I think I was still watchin.

But when Raw was going thru that period where they had everyone and their mama coming to host/promote whateva shyt they had....I stopped watching. So I know I didn't watch that bs wit Snooki hosting.

Right for the most part, but I wouldn't say she preached bruh dang lol

Royce was a guest on Insight with Chris Van Vliet, Royce described how she put the bug in Vince McMahon's ear that she'd like to try a singles run in WWE. She said she wanted to be able to take that item off her list in the wrestling industry and even told her partner Billie Kay. Still, she goes, "I didn’t go and try and get us broken up or something like that."

Royce said that she was wrestling a random singles match years back in the Performance Center while Kay was out for a week and Vince saw the match and said, ‘You’re so good!’ Like, what are we doing?' It was then she told him if an opportunity ever came up to give her a run as a singles talent, she'd like to try.

She said that she felt she and Billie had a lot left to give and that they could "conquer the world together, but I wanted to see what I could do for myself." It's likely from that point on that Vince was looking for an opportunity to give her a shot.

Back