Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Yep...dat eye probably swoll up even more now. Lol

Now SP gotta do their part and win tag gold to complete the Black Excellence Trifecta.

“Ronda thought that she was going on last. She wasn’t. The Kevin Owens Show was going on last. And when she found out she was furious, I was told. One person who knows her, so I presume that this is true, said she was so mad Friday that she walked out. So she wasn’t at the Hall of Fame. Cooler heads prevailed, I guess, and she showed up today. … She was ANGRY that they did not go on last.”

:lol10:

“Ronda thought that she was going on last. She wasn’t. The Kevin Owens Show was going on last. And when she found out she was furious, I was told. One person who knows her, so I presume that this is true, said she was so mad Friday that she walked out. So she wasn’t at the Hall of Fame. Cooler heads prevailed, I guess, and she showed up today. … She was ANGRY that they did not go on last.”

She thought she was gonna go on after STONE COLD?!

top 5 EVER in the biz STONE COLD
lmaooooo

laughter.gif

Uhhh...if anything...BIANCA AND BECKY would be the ones to go last instead of her & Charlotte.

Da fucc she thinkin?? Lol

She’s right though. The point of the rumble is whoever wins the rumble main events at wrestle mania. She won the rumble…so she shoulda main evented. Problem is she shouldn’t have won the rumble, but that’s on Wwe’s lack of long term booking and fans letting their intelligence be insulted constantly

Back