Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

It was very close to an A.,

Like I really felt this night... But I'm also drunk and high... So I'll take my initial reaction down a notch...

Which leaves me at B+

Overall I feel like everybody on the card understood this is the big stage, and gave their best.. No one took tonight off

Post yall grade for Night 1...

B
B

That first hour was weak. Some stuff on this card had no business being on mania like that usos match and that corbin match coulda been saved for smackdown/raw. Logan paul was cool and better than expected, but was that a WM quality match? Not at all. That char/Ronda match was wack. So out of a 7 match card you got 2 average matches(Usos/Nak,Boogz and Corbin/Drew),1 wack match(ronda/char), 2 great matches(becky/Bianca, Cody/Seth), 2 good matches(Austin/KO, Logan Paul match)

KO Austin A
Charlotte Ronda B
Seth Cody A+
Becky Bianca A
Miz Logan Mysterio B
McIntyre Corbin B
Uso nak Boog B

B

That first hour was weak. Some stuff on this card had no business being on mania like that usos match and that corbin match coulda been saved for smackdown/raw. Logan paul was cool and better than expected, but was that a WM quality match? Not at all. That char/Ronda match was wack. So out of a 7 match card you got 2 average matches(Usos/Nak,Boogz and Corbin/Drew),1 wack match(ronda/char), 2 great matches(becky/Bianca, Cody/Seth), 2 good matches(Austin/KO, Logan Paul match)
I disagree.

On paper it looked crazy .... But there were no bad matches tonight. Everything was a B at lowest

MOTN: Bianca/Becky...Seth/Cody

GOATNESS: Austin/KO

Pop of the Nite: Taker and Austin

Moment of the Nite: Cody appearing

The "Damn...much respect " moment: Logan Paul

Could've done better: Charlotte/Ronda

Meh: the other matches

Take it from someone who went to Wrestlemania 33: it was a damn chore to get through the entire show when it’s only one night. Me and my boy got to the stadium in Orlando at 2pm and didn’t leave the damn parking lot until 12:30am. Thank god for 2 nights of Wrestlemania
How did you hold it in that long?

Back