Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst cities ever visted?

I went to Portland one time for a wedding some years ago and didnt like the city or atmosphere much at all

Word, I liked the scenery of Portland but the people and vibe are weird out there

I fuck with Seattle though

lol @ the general disdain for LA. I'm legit surprised. I thought for the longest that I was the only one that thought that way about the city.

Jersey isn't terrible, but I hate hearing white people from Jersey talk. Gotta be one of the worst accents/speech styles in the country.

By reading the threas title alone. I knew LA was gonna be top based on personal experience.

I was so mad when I visited LA like damn the music videos n movies lied to me.

The bars were cool though. Even though they closed super early.
What did you experience that was not like you expected?

LA was dirty af,I just went for the first time at the beginning of May

@Race Jones u ain't never lied this was my face the whole time I was there:df4:

Bums sprawled out in front of Prada stores n shit I've never been so confused in my life..

Now any other city you go to, the downtown area is the best part, the highlight... This shit was turrible.

Then again I've been to New York as well... Manhattan to be exact.

Compact and expensive and dirty lol.

It was LA with worse weather. Why don't NY have garbage disposal? And why are y'all rats so aggressive?

LA was dirty af,I just went for the first time at the beginning of May

@Race Jones u ain't never lied this was my face the whole time I was there:df4:

Bums sprawled out in front of Prada stores n shit I've never been so confused in my life..

Now any other city you go to, the downtown area is the best part, the highlight... This shit was turrible.

Then again I've been to New York as well... Manhattan to be exact.

Compact and expensive and dirty lol.

It was LA with worse weather. Why don't NY have garbage disposal? And why are y'all rats so aggressive?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i am screaming!!!! because why is L.A so fucking horrible? they really lied to us this entire time

If we are talking crime I dunno I stay away from high crime areas when outta town unless I'm with someone from there and we have reason to go. My job sent me to San Angelo Texas once and that shit was horrible. Saw a dude looking under rocks and asked this white boy what the he'll is he doing? Nigga said looking for rattle snakes. Man I'm from jersey. We don't have rattle snakes. I was ready to go smh

Funny. I enjoyed LA and San Fran when I was there back in 2019. I was shocked at the breaks that restaurants took in San Fran. Most restaurants there would be closed from like i think 2pm-5pm. I was not use to that. One thing I noticed in LA, they dont believe in left turn lights at the traffic stops. If they had left turn lights, traffic would be reduced by so much. Also roscoes chicken and waffles was overrated.

Word, I liked the scenery of Portland but the people and vibe are weird out there

I fuck with Seattle though

i like Portland.

things are crazier now from what I’ve been told but I lived an hour away in a town called Astoria and that place along Portland were cool.

I love beer so that area was awesome for me. I also like food and that place is pretty damn good for food also. If you like to smoke or do other types of substances you might enjoy there also. Lol. I don’t do that stuff

Back