worst cities ever visted?

lmao if a city has a fucked up center or ppl refer to the city center as “dirty” than thats a city not worth visiting tf
Lol I think that's due to over population.

I heard Manhattan is dirty and rat infested

Still wanna visit

Heard paris is dirty, still wanna visit.

Lol I think that's due to over population.

I heard Manhattan is dirty and rat infested

Still wanna visit

Heard paris is dirty, still wanna visit.

lord you cant write off an entire borough as dirty and rat infested lmaoooo

but yeah manhattan is decent. people arent going to say “dont go to manhattan” when visiting NY because most tourist stay in manhattan. its one of the richest and safest boroughs filled with shit to do lol

can the same be said about downtown L.A?

like even my friends that live there hate it

lord you cant write off an entire borough as dirty and rat infested lmaoooo

but yeah manhattan is decent. people arent going to say “dont go to manhattan” when visiting NY because most tourist stay in manhattan. its one of the richest and safest boroughs filled with shit to do lol

can the same be said about downtown L.A?

like even my friends that live there hate it
Lmao yea downtown LA is trash , but I've never heard it being praised or being mentioned as a sightseeing/tourist attraction.

Skidrow is right there lol.

What I meant is that yall should've gotten an Airbnb near the beach, that would make your vacay a little more bearable lol.

Where did you else visit in LA?

Lmao yea downtown LA is trash , but I've never heard it being praised or being mentioned as a sightseeing/tourist attraction.

What I meant is that yall should've gotten an Airbnb near the beach, that would make your vacay a little more bearable lol.

That’s a crazy city

almost got my ass beat a few times being in the wrong place or just being a happy Nigga and saying what’s up to the locals.

after that I stayed in the tourist spots and on campus.

• Haha
Reactions: Freshb651

it was 67 degrees. thats another thing. IT WAS COLD ASF

• Ether
Reactions: Busta Carmichael
That’s a crazy city

almost got my ass beat a few times being in the wrong place or just being a happy Nigga and saying what’s up to the locals.

after that I stayed in the tourist spots and on campus.

Dead

It be like that, had a childhood friend who was Eritrean and his pops came to visit.

His pops is used to giving head nod to every black man he sees, he did it to the wrong one and dude pulled out a gun on him, thinking he was prolly from a rival set.

He hasn't been back in LA since.

Dead

It be like that, had a childhood friend who was Eritrean and his pops came to visit.

His pops is used to giving head nod to every black man he sees, he did it to the wrong one and dude pulled out a gun on him, thinking he was prolly from a rival set.

He hasn't been back in LA since.

see what i mean? horrible ass city

:niggaa:

Are any of these places y’all don’t like mostly white?