Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst cities ever visted?

For 1 more month then im OUT thankfully lls. Between the racism, ageism, mawfuckas calling police on you over trivial shit, getting severely underpaid, judgemental passive aggressive bullshit outside of like 8 months i didn't enjoy my life down here, this area just isn't for me

sorry to hear that honestly. i hate when ppl are robbed of good experiences smh

@Hellczar be having a blast in those va streets lol
where you moving to?

Never even been to LA but the shit just LOOKS like some fake as fuck, synthetic, Stepford wives B's, Sin City pt.2. All that smog ain't what it is either giving a China a run for they dollar.

In the United States of American it has to be Charleston SC.

I actually lived there for a few years and enjoyed Alaska way more, which can tell you a lot about my experience there. SMH. I’ve been racially profiled before but never as much as I had in Charleston. Going to the battery area and trying to have a drink and relax was most of the time an exercise in equanimity. Constant bull shit dress codes that only got enforced if your skin was a certain color and the police consistently harassing you.

North Charleston, Goose Creek, Summerville, etc. was okay sometimes but just as strange. Lmao. I’ve lived in a lot of places and I just didn’t care much for Charleston SC for even more reason besides the major one I listed above.
E981EF21-A940-4442-9F01-96583985271E.jpeg
he ain’t lying

I can name a bunch of lil cities that was trash but I’ll keep it to the more known cities.

And I have to go with Dallas. It’s legit the most boring big city I ever been to. It’s the cleanest but damn it boring. Like, why even visit down here unless you coming meet somebody that’s already here lol.

I just don’t understand how this can be a major city and boring. Its getting more folks from other cities here so it might change but the folks that been here for generations don’t know a good time if it lived with them lol

Lmaoooo.

Might as well go ahead and cancel my Dallas trip I got coming up

Me and my track crew went down to the Detroit area for a training camp for a few days. We couldn't find the way to the Canadian border so we tried asking drivers for directions.. no one wanted to roll their windows down. U could tell ppl were scared.

We later stopped at a corner store n asked a bummy ass lookin guy for directions. We ended up driving this dude around blocks in Detroit the whole time pretending he was directing us to the border when he really was just trying to dodge the cops and get to his destination. We were basically his getaway taxi service.

I'm not saying Detroit's the worst but it wasn't the best first impressions. I preferred my time in Buffalo.

Back