worst cities ever visted?

Its easier to name the places I was impressed by lol

My first visit to ATL was meh AF. Boston. Everywhere in Florida, outside Miami at night and the keys. San An was meh at first. Norfolk. Virginia Beach was aight. Hella places lol.

ATL?

nothing in FL outside of mia???

what is this blasphemy???

:wdf2:

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Its easier to name the places I was impressed by lol

My first visit to ATL was meh AF. Boston. Everywhere in Florida, outside Miami at night and the keys. San An was meh at first. Norfolk. Virginia Beach was aight. Hella places lol.
I lived in Norfolk for 1 year and got a few stories, i almost took a few L's and moved my black ass to chesapeake soon as my lease ended 😂😂

norfolk has come a long way

so has the hampton/newport news area
That's the confusing part about Norfolk. Ghent and Granby street are nice as hell even by ODU has a fire setup. But so much of the city hasn't caught up yet. I remember my 1st week living in Norfolk me and my fiance was leaving MacArthur mall and THOUGHT i put tidewater drive in my GPS. These mawfuckas put me in tidewater park at 9pm, we're looking around and im like "this aint where we posed to be at" a car stops in front of me and 2 niggaz hop out running towards me, i had looked left and dipped down a 1 way street to where they were doing a raid. From then on i never felt welcomed in Hampton roads, i actually went back to the neighborhood to hoop once i became cool with someone from out there and he told people to give the guys with Maryland plates a pass lls

Beckley, WV

The entire city smelled like poverty and hopelessness. Got into a situation with some locals out there ended up pulling a strap on them because niggas was reaching for something instead of throwing hands

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
That's the confusing part about Norfolk. Ghent and Granby street are nice as hell even by ODU has a fire setup. But so much of the city hasn't caught up yet. I remember my 1st week living in Norfolk me and my fiance was leaving MacArthur mall and THOUGHT i put tidewater drive in my GPS. These mawfuckas put me in tidewater park at 9pm, we're looking around and im like "this aint where we posed to be at" a car stops in front of me and 2 niggaz hop out running towards me, i had looked left and dipped down a 1 way street to where they were doing a raid. From then on i never felt welcomed in Hampton roads, i actually went back to the neighborhood to hoop once i became cool with someone from out there and he told people to give the guys with Maryland plates a pass lls

thats so wild to me. I do believe Black men and women share different experiences when it comes to shit like that. Ive never felt “unsafe” in norfolk and ive been in the trenches

how long ago was this?

Mexico city

landed went to work and right to the hotel and stayed my ass there.

shit was on some other shit down there

bruh I know I’m stereotyping but I just feel like Mexico one of them places
Lol shit i never even been there. But to answer the thread, it's a tie between 2 small cities Youngstown Ohio and Portsmouth Virginia. As far as Youngstown the steel mill and GM moving killed their economy so its hella abandoned buildings, everyone steals and u gotta keep your head on a swivel. Same thing in Portsmouth except after 9pm they run up on you at the traffic light to fuck with u. Niggaz be having shootouts at apartment complexes in broad daylight. I've lived in Hampton roads for 3 years and have hung out in Portsmouth on purpose twice. Portsmouth, Newport news and Norfolk are proud to be ignorant and violent, Norfolk is about to get gentrified tho

Lol yea Portsmouth I view it as like out world.