Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst cities ever visted?

Now abroad I would say Greece isn’t the greatest. But to be fair I went to a smaller area and didn’t get a chance to go the “tourist” type areas with all the cool history.

it was a dirty place though. I’ve been to places that are dirty but not like that spot. Lmao. Not to mention the people were not the friendliest. They were not assholes but not too welcoming also. Shit, Turkey kinda fits in this category also. But Greece had the most stray dogs I’ve seen in any country and I’ve been to a ton of Caribbean, African, and a few Central and South American spots.

just stray dogs every damn place. Lmao. Luckily none of them were mean or all up under us though. The food was okay but not as great as I thought it would be which disappointed also.

I actually like Boston. It’s a pretty clean (for the major touristy areas) big city with a ton to see and do. The people aren’t super duper asshole’s like many would think also

I love Manhattan though. No doubt my favorite city on earth (Edge’s Tokyo due to being more diverse) that I’ve visited. A shit ton of stuff to do, lots of different and interesting types of people, great food, etc.

San Francisco is also an awesome city but I’m biased because I lived outside of there for almost a year. The homeless situation is sad (just like Austin) but I honestly never had issues with the folks. Most of the time I got good info from them, which I know most folks would say is crazy but honestly true. Lol.

Lol shit i never even been there. But to answer the thread, it's a tie between 2 small cities Youngstown Ohio and Portsmouth Virginia. As far as Youngstown the steel mill and GM moving killed their economy so its hella abandoned buildings, everyone steals and u gotta keep your head on a swivel. Same thing in Portsmouth except after 9pm they run up on you at the traffic light to fuck with u. Niggaz be having shootouts at apartment complexes in broad daylight. I've lived in Hampton roads for 3 years and have hung out in Portsmouth on purpose twice. Portsmouth, Newport news and Norfolk are proud to be ignorant and violent, Norfolk is about to get gentrified tho

Manhattan ain't a city bro. Not saying that to be a stickler. Just pointing out that a lot of cities would look better if you're only considering the richest most upscale part.

i guess you’re responding to me. LMAO.

I really don’t know how to respond to this because what you stated is true about going to the richest areas but I posted a city that I disliked and I went to their richest areas. Lol.

I have family in ( not in Manhattan I know) Mount Vernon, New York and I like there also if you want me to post that. Lmao. I’m just posting places I’ve been. Maybe if you helped me out and gave an example I could give a better example.

Last edited:
Lol shit i never even been there. But to answer the thread, it's a tie between 2 small cities Youngstown Ohio and Portsmouth Virginia. As far as Youngstown the steel mill and GM moving killed their economy so its hella abandoned buildings, everyone steals and u gotta keep your head on a swivel. Same thing in Portsmouth except after 9pm they run up on you at the traffic light to fuck with u. Niggaz be having shootouts at apartment complexes in broad daylight. I've lived in Hampton roads for 3 years and have hung out in Portsmouth on purpose twice. Portsmouth, Newport news and Norfolk are proud to be ignorant and violent, Norfolk is about to get gentrified tho

BAD NEWS!!!!! lmao.

I know a bit about those areas in VA. Too much military there. The locals know this and try to take advantage, especially when stuff started shutting down like you stated.

VA beach used to be so lame, I haven’t been in awhile so it might have changed but I remember when they used to give tickets to people for cursing while walking on the boardwalk and driving up the strip too many times. SMH

i guess you’re responding to me. LMAO.

I really don’t know how to respond to this because what you stated is true about going to the richest areas but I posted a city that I disliked and I went to their richest areas. Lol.

I have family in Mount Vernon, New York and I like there also if you want me to post that. Lmao. I’m just posting places I’ve been. Maybe if you helped me out and gave an example I could give a better example.

You good. I really wasn't trying to be critical of you. It's just that some cities are divided up in ways that can give a false impression of the city as a whole if you only visit one section. NYC is like that.

BAD NEWS!!!!! lmao.

I know a bit about those areas in VA. Too much military there. The locals know this and try to take advantage, especially when stuff started shutting down like you stated.

VA beach used to be so lame, I haven’t been in awhile so it might have changed but I remember when they used to give tickets to people for cursing while walking on the boardwalk and driving up the strip too many times. SMH
Lol i just didn't feel welcomed as an out of state guy. Soon as i started talking they would ask me questions about the wire. The police still harass you but only during the night time. It's so much potential down here but between the shitty pay and mentality its one of the multiple reasons Im moving next month

You good. I really wasn't trying to be critical of you. It's just that some cities are divided up in ways that can give a false impression of the city as a whole if you only visit one section. NYC is like that.

you’re good.

I was just trying to give a better example with some guidance. That’s all

Lol how nigga from a murder capital calling any place a shit hole? And wtf visits Jersey for anything? Stop the hypocrisy

tenor.gif

except inori he must have family there

Artscape, afram are huge free festivals that have musical artists that attract A lot of tourist

Saw Anthony Hamilton live one year

Tribe did a reunion another 🤷🏿‍♂️

Crab festivals, beer festivals,

The beer bourbon and bbq festival is crazy... People from all over the country come to show off their bbq.

Always get some great out of state sauces

I can name a bunch of lil cities that was trash but I’ll keep it to the more known cities.

And I have to go with Dallas. It’s legit the most boring big city I ever been to. It’s the cleanest but damn it boring. Like, why even visit down here unless you coming meet somebody that’s already here lol.

I just don’t understand how this can be a major city and boring. Its getting more folks from other cities here so it might change but the folks that been here for generations don’t know a good time if it lived with them lol
Dallas slander?

1622221941699.gif

Back