Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst cities ever visted?

tenor.gif

except inori he must have family there

ezgif-1-45522ae6d8e0.gif

When they move I wont have any reason to come back here lol

Artscape, afram are huge free festivals that have musical artists that attract A lot of tourist

Saw Anthony Hamilton live one year

Tribe did a reunion another 🤷🏿‍♂️

Crab festivals, beer festivals,

The beer bourbon and bbq festival is crazy... People from all over the country come to show off their bbq.

Always get some great out of state sauces

I might have to check out that BBQ festival. DC has one that's pretty good too. When is it?

In the United States of American it has to be Charleston SC.

I actually lived there for a few years and enjoyed Alaska way more, which can tell you a lot about my experience there. SMH. I’ve been racially profiled before but never as much as I had in Charleston. Going to the battery area and trying to have a drink and relax was most of the time an exercise in equanimity. Constant bull shit dress codes that only got enforced if your skin was a certain color and the police consistently harassing you.

North Charleston, Goose Creek, Summerville, etc. was okay sometimes but just as strange. Lmao. I’ve lived in a lot of places and I just didn’t care much for Charleston SC for even more reason besides the major one I listed above.
I worked in Charleston for 4yrs and no lie was spoke. Ironically my honeymoon was in Charleston 😬

Savannah Georgia boring and it stank

like fr as soon as you come in you get hit by this sewage type smell and that shit hard to shake

best part about it is River street but even that gets old after a few trips

Pops took us on the WOAT summer vacation there one year.

I’d like to also nominate Ozark Alabama

And jersey got Atlantic city that's solid. I didn't visit Newark, Camden or Trenton cuz my cousins from Bayonne let me know shit wouldn't be sweet lls

Dallas.....that shit was BORING.

If it wasn't for the Daquiri Shops there, I would've went to sleep the whole weekend I was there. Next time I ever go to Texas, it's the H-Town.

never heard anybody say “we are going to vacation in jersey” unless its weehawken and they plan to spend the majority of their time in NY

:foh5:

In the United States of American it has to be Charleston SC.

I actually lived there for a few years and enjoyed Alaska way more, which can tell you a lot about my experience there. SMH. I’ve been racially profiled before but never as much as I had in Charleston. Going to the battery area and trying to have a drink and relax was most of the time an exercise in equanimity. Constant bull shit dress codes that only got enforced if your skin was a certain color and the police consistently harassing you.

North Charleston, Goose Creek, Summerville, etc. was okay sometimes but just as strange. Lmao. I’ve lived in a lot of places and I just didn’t care much for Charleston SC for even more reason besides the major one I listed above.
Awww shit.

I'm going there in three weeks to watch one of my wife's friends get married.

never heard anybody say “we are going to vacation in jersey” unless its weehawken and they plan to spend the majority of their time in NY

:foh5:
Born and raised in Jersey and I ain’t never heard anybody talking about going to Weehawken just so they can go to NYC.

Its easier to name the places I was impressed by lol

My first visit to ATL was meh AF. Boston. Everywhere in Florida, outside Miami at night and the keys. San An was meh at first. Norfolk. Virginia Beach was aight. Hella places lol.

Back