Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst cities ever visted?

I can name a bunch of lil cities that was trash but I’ll keep it to the more known cities.

And I have to go with Dallas. It’s legit the most boring big city I ever been to. It’s the cleanest but damn it boring. Like, why even visit down here unless you coming meet somebody that’s already here lol.

I just don’t understand how this can be a major city and boring. Its getting more folks from other cities here so it might change but the folks that been here for generations don’t know a good time if it lived with them lol

Nigga going the my city is tougher than yours route
This shit has never made sense to me, lol. "Your city is soft and safe".

tenor.gif

Thanks?

In the United States of American it has to be Charleston SC.

I actually lived there for a few years and enjoyed Alaska way more, which can tell you a lot about my experience there. SMH. I’ve been racially profiled before but never as much as I had in Charleston. Going to the battery area and trying to have a drink and relax was most of the time an exercise in equanimity. Constant bull shit dress codes that only got enforced if your skin was a certain color and the police consistently harassing you.

North Charleston, Goose Creek, Summerville, etc. was okay sometimes but just as strange. Lmao. I’ve lived in a lot of places and I just didn’t care much for Charleston SC for even more reason besides the major one I listed above.

Back