Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst cities ever visted?

It's a tie for me but ironically I had a ball while I was in both cities BUT both cities are horrible cities to live in. That would be LA and New Orleans,

LA was just a mess when I touched down in the city. Fucking Skid Row was just sad and terrible to see homeless people for miles. Gangs are everywhere the city was dirty as fuck and it's expensive as fuck. With all that I did have fun with the crew of people I was there working with.

New Orleans was a mess, the smell is damn near overbearing reminded me of Charleston, SC in the mornings but wayyy worst. The city had just been hit by Katrina maybe a year or two before the time I was there but the destruction was still there when I went to NO for the Essence Fest. Still again I had a ball there but the city itself was in horrible shape. Went again a few years back the smell was there not as bad didn't really have a bad experience but I wasn't impressed oh and the airport is the worst thankfully the new is almost done or maybe done now

This nigga never misses an opportunity to try an beaming my home city.

One of them chucktown geechie gurls must've broke his heart. Lol

In the United States of American it has to be Charleston SC.

I actually lived there for a few years and enjoyed Alaska way more, which can tell you a lot about my experience there. SMH. I’ve been racially profiled before but never as much as I had in Charleston. Going to the battery area and trying to have a drink and relax was most of the time an exercise in equanimity. Constant bull shit dress codes that only got enforced if your skin was a certain color and the police consistently harassing you.

North Charleston, Goose Creek, Summerville, etc. was okay sometimes but just as strange. Lmao. I’ve lived in a lot of places and I just didn’t care much for Charleston SC for even more reason besides the major one I listed above.

My ancestors from goose creek they are kind of weird down there.

Back