worst cities ever visted?

It's crazy how much dope shit got phased out....

We used to have jazzy summer nights.... Just free live music shit... Random locations... Local and national acts..... Just hella black people outside having fun... No fights.... No shooting.... Only complaints was the excessive weed smoke in the air 🤷🏿‍♂️

Imagine being black..... Visiting Baltimore on one if these nights oblivious to this going on.

And imagine visiting and who ever you meet up with bringing you down here

Ya know

recently someone pointed out that

the fact we as black people after a gathering say “wasn’t no fight and no shooting” speaks volumes.

If you can’t have a blast in LA, something is wrong with you.
My guy, im originally from africa a 3rd world country. When U visited LA, I already had been in the states for 7 years. So yeah I knew not everything was gravy.

But I didn't expect it to be that worse like worse than 3rd world worse.

You would think rappers mentioning sunset blvd to be all that. The Hollywood star walk.
Man I saw someone shooting meth right in front of a cop at 11am.

I stayed close to downtown about 2-3 miles away. Tents in neighborhoods everywhere. It ain't just skid row. Traffic was a bitch, literally spent majority of the day stuck in traffic.

Anyone who has travelled n ain't chasing hollywood dreams or ain't lying about taking an L about LA will say the same thing. LA is a shithole.

I remember being with my mother. I was super young at this point at this hospital then all of a sudden, I was pulled out the womb. Worst city I ever visit is the one that I was born in...Chattanooga 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Anyone ever noticed that in movies, tv shows or music videos shot in LA they never show ya the street level view ? It's either nighttime shots or birds eye view shots. Coz the streets grimey af.

Staples centre, during nba showings on tv it's always from above. Pass by staples centre during the day you're like wtf.

Them LA fools in here big 😡💢 mad. Ya city is shit don't be mad at me

idk if it's the worst

but Detroit had the most bulletproof glass per store per capita I've ever seen in a city

That's what all them Chaldeans do. Whenever they open a store, they always throw up bulletproof glass at the counter.

We used to have this chain of party stores called Lawsons. Open counters, mostly Black staff, nice folks that would get to know you and call you by your name or your parents name. Around '86 the chain got bought by some Chaldeans or Iraqis or some shit and turned into In and Out stores. The moment they took ownership, every store got 3 inch glass at the counters and that lil turnstile installed.