worst cities ever visted?

i like Portland.

things are crazier now from what I’ve been told but I lived an hour away in a town called Astoria and that place along Portland were cool.

I love beer so that area was awesome for me. I also like food and that place is pretty damn good for food also. If you like to smoke or do other types of substances you might enjoy there also. Lol. I don’t do that stuff

I had the :tuh: face at the audacity of the multiple times homeless white folks asked me for money as I walked up the street and they were smoking a joint.

the fuck outa my face man lol

Maybe L.A. has changed. I haven't been back in yeeeears

But the L.A. yall are describing is very foreign to me lol

Bro, you're just wrong Dallas is a fun city and it's alot to do here

It’s a lot to do and still boring and bland. (I love it here though)

look at it like this

You visit Miami for the beaches, women and night life.
You visit NOLA for the Nightlife, food and culture
You visit Atlanta for the Nightlife and black businesses
You visit NY for the Nightlife and culture
You visit LA for the Nightlife, beaches, and women
You visit Denver for weed and snow activities

Now you fill this in for me.

You visit Dallas for........

@Rubato you can help me out too

It’s a lot to do and still boring and bland. (I love it here though)

look at it like this

You visit Miami for the beaches, women and night life.
You visit NOLA for the Nightlife, food and culture
You visit Atlanta for the Nightlife and black businesses
You visit NY for the Nightlife and culture
You visit LA for the Nightlife, beaches, and women
You visit Denver for weed and snow activities

Now you fill this in for me.

You visit Dallas for........

@Rubato you can help me out too
Looking at it only as vacation city is a narrow view. Yeah, Dallas isn't a vacation type city but it's far from boring...

The agurment is really about who go the best looking hoes at the end of the day. And I'll put Dallas in the top 10 for the best looking women.

Dallas offer what every other city offers that don't have a beach. Plus, Dallas has Lewisville lake and joe pool lake. C'mon bro you sell Dallas short.

It's hard for big cities to be boring imo

Man, I'm a local truck driver so I've seen all around dfw. That's why I say it's not boring I seen alot of stuff around here

Looking at it only as vacation city is a narrow view. Yeah, Dallas isn't a vacation type city but it's far from boring...

The agurment is really about who go the best looking hoes at the end of the day. And I'll put Dallas in the top 10 for the best looking women.

Dallas offer what every other city offers that don't have a beach. Plus, Dallas has Lewisville lake and joe pool lake. C'mon bro you sell Dallas short.

It's hard for big cities to be boring imo

Top 10. Hell naw. Maybe the transplant that making it better. But naw.

And yes. Dallas born and breed folks are generally boring. It is what it is

I have had family and friends from NOLA, LA, Pensacola, Houston and Atlanta say for a major city it’s kinda boring here.

And it be real. That’s not a big knock on the city.

Outside Mardi Gras, New Orleans was a stank hole that I made the most of but that place literally smells like shit, has some of the weirdest white people, and is just a giant eye sore.

The food and music was bomb tho.

Damn. I went to NO twice and loved it both times. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

I think talking about as far shit yo do not the violence. Niggas wanted to be hard so bad

Oh, ya they're building more and more stuff to do.

I remember a few years ago I think someone got shot in a drive by in NN City Center coming out the movie theater. I was like damn... these dudes really just don't give a fuck.

Oh, ya they're building more and more stuff to do.

I remember a few years ago I think someone got shot in a drive by in NN City Center coming out the movie theater. I was like damn... these dudes really just don't give a fuck.

yea that shit was crazy im
Like oyster point tho lol

yea that shit was crazy im
Like oyster point tho lol

Ya man you use to kinda know where you might get into some shit, and where you wouldn't. Now.... it can happen wherever. I think this week or last dude ran from cops and shots were fired during it in Port Warwick.

This thread is making me realize that I've visited more 'high profile' cities internationally than here in the states. For some reason, I never had any interest in hitting up spots like Miami, NO, etc.

It's a tie for me but ironically I had a ball while I was in both cities BUT both cities are horrible cities to live in. That would be LA and New Orleans,

LA was just a mess when I touched down in the city. Fucking Skid Row was just sad and terrible to see homeless people for miles. Gangs are everywhere the city was dirty as fuck and it's expensive as fuck. With all that I did have fun with the crew of people I was there working with.

New Orleans was a mess, the smell is damn near overbearing reminded me of Charleston, SC in the mornings but wayyy worst. The city had just been hit by Katrina maybe a year or two before the time I was there but the destruction was still there when I went to NO for the Essence Fest. Still again I had a ball there but the city itself was in horrible shape. Went again a few years back the smell was there not as bad didn't really have a bad experience but I wasn't impressed oh and the airport is the worst thankfully the new is almost done or maybe done now
The MSY airport sucks…you have to take a shuttle to the rental car facility that adds 30 minutes to your airport traveling time