worst cities ever visted?

Me and my track crew went down to the Detroit area for a training camp for a few days. We couldn't find the way to the Canadian border so we tried asking drivers for directions.. no one wanted to roll their windows down. U could tell ppl were scared.

We later stopped at a corner store n asked a bummy ass lookin guy for directions. We ended up driving this dude around blocks in Detroit the whole time pretending he was directing us to the border when he really was just trying to dodge the cops and get to his destination. We were basically his getaway taxi service.

I'm not saying Detroit's the worst but it wasn't the best first impressions. I preferred my time in Buffalo.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 people know how to finesse christ

Reactions: Bobjones
So you'd put China on a no fly zone? Is it worth the trip?

Hong Kong (I know it isn’t main land China and it’s own thing but some folks might consider it China) was cool.

don't know how it is now with all the civil unrest the last couple of years but when I went it was really vibrant and not a ton of SMOG

• Goat
Reactions: Ville'sFinest
Y'all visiting the wrong places in LA

Should've gotten an Airbnb in Santa Monica

Not do damn dirty downtown

Reactions: DOS_patos
never heard anybody say “we are going to vacation in jersey” unless its weehawken and they plan to spend the majority of their time in NY

:foh5:

There was a whole tv series about people on vacation in Jersey. It ran for a while and was pretty popular from what I remember.

lmao if a city has a fucked up center or ppl refer to the city center as “dirty” than thats a city not worth visiting tf

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue_London

Lmao hump just tweeted this like 10 minutes ago, damn @Mister B nobody got love for your home state

giphy.gif