Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I had a crazy injury from squating not too heavy...my problem was that my core was weak and my form was lacking...I fell on the floor in agonizing pain and that shit hurt for about 4 days...I got lucky as fuck this was about a year ago now so since then I have not been squating only dead lifting 70kg...I was talking to one of the trainers at the gym I told him I was trying to strengthen my lower back before going back to squats and he told me to also work the core...I think he is right we need strength all over especially in our cores, my deadlifts have improved since I took his advice.

Yea, like I said I been dealing w this a long time so I put a lot of focus on core shit

Man y’all beating y’all body up.

Lol, unfortunately I injured myself in HS and it’s the kinda thing that never goes away you just gotta work around it unless you get surgery (which has a relatively low success rate).

How did you injure yourself? In a sport?

I think from doing too many heavy squats tbh. But the first time I noticed the pain I was running sprints at baseball practice. Thought I just pulled a muscle until it hadn’t improved at all a month later.

I don’t really mean the depth aspect, just the mechanics behind having weight on your shoulders then applying a force from below (hitting the bench) seems like it would compress the spine.
Nah not at all

Hmm I’ll do some research then, that was just my assumption from seeing people do them
They might be doing them wrong lol

Your butt is supposed to kiss the bench them to go straight back up

If people are actually sitting, yeah, they fucking something up

They might be doing them wrong lol

Your butt is supposed to kiss the bench them to go straight back up

If people are actually sitting, yeah, they fucking something up

Probably, these mfs be doing shit all kinds of wrong

I’ve lost control of my weight AGAIN. I seen some of them baby shower pics and JESUS CHRIST!

317 here I come. :cry:

A lot of things inspired me to get in shape. I seen alot of my peers abusing their bodies, so I wanted to be the opposite. I always been a healthy person but I always wanted to look & fit the part too. At first, I was trying to get a personal trainer because I didn't know what to do & plus I though I needed the extra motivation during that time. After I got the prices of a personal trainer then I declined it. 3 years ago, I started working out by myself, working out everyday at home for about 1 hour then workout at the gym for 2 hours on the weekend. At times, I didn't even have the energy to workout at the gym on a late night but I pushed myself to go anyway. After 3 years of work, I can truly say that I am in the best shape of my life.

The other day i was rockin the Spotify James Brown playlist and this came on

i was doing toes to bars i got weak i thought i was gonna fall of the bar i was like WTF!! lol i was mad as fuck

Man today was like a sauna outside

i ran across some of my HS classmates and that is motivation enough for me

im bout to get in frfr

I’m back on this 100 day BS my mama suckered me into doing. I’m glad though.

Last time i made it to 55 days.

Back