Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I’ve been stuck on Oreos. It’s stress eating. I can’t wait til Monday when this shit over. I can get my ass on track.

I’ve been stuck on Oreos. It’s stress eating. I can’t wait til Monday when this shit over. I can get my ass on track.
That's my struggle too k.pear

For those that get stuck in the cook and chip trap (like me) try looking up some brands of granola or bar food....

I fucks with these

Sample_Pack.PNG

81FHX9UAPWL._SL1500_.jpg

Had 2 beers and Ice Cream today so will need to push harder in the gym tomorrow...gonna do chest and triceps tomorrow...did face pulls for the first time ever after my back workout yesterday and feel good today...if I keep this shit up I will be looking like a smaller version of Arnold in his prime next summer.

There is this dude that comes to the park from time to time hes like 6'7 halfway washed he has the upper body of bob sapp and the legs of me shits just weird shit is real bad.. niggas knees touch when he walks..

All some one gotta do is sweep the leg and its a wrap for homie.. the symmetry is all fucked up

Took the last 3 days off cause I tweaked my lower back again Sunday (bulging/herniated disc)...

Good chest workout tonight though

Another back workout in the bag and feeling good, it hasn't been easy engaging my back but I think I am starting to hit it more often than not now...even started working my abs which I feel is the final piece to the jigsaw...my hangover has pretty much cleared from Wednesday I think I gave myself mild alcohol poisoning lol.

Was squatting 365, felt it soon as it happened right at the bottom of one of my reps.

Leg day again today after a week of upper body only but Ima be smart about it
You tried box squatting?

That power lifting shit is crazy they all end up injured in the end, drop the weight and do more reps man trust me ego lifting is for the fools.

Lol I do 10 reps at 365 so it didn’t seem crazy heavy but yea ima be backing off on the weight for a min

You tried box squatting?

Nope. As a person who’s always had low back disc problems that movement makes me nervous. Seems like the part where you contact the bench could be jarring to everything down there.

Nope. As a person who’s always had low back disc problems that movement makes me nervous. Seems like the part where you contact the bench could be jarring to everything down there.
Ah

Well I haven't gotten back in the gym yet but I think it stops you from going too deep in your squat so that you don't compromise your posture.

I'ma definitely try it the first day I get back and slowly build my way up to where I was before I stopped going

Lol I do 10 reps at 365 so it didn’t seem crazy heavy but yea ima be backing off on the weight for a min

I had a crazy injury from squating not too heavy...my problem was that my core was weak and my form was lacking...I fell on the floor in agonizing pain and that shit hurt for about 4 days...I got lucky as fuck this was about a year ago now so since then I have not been squating only dead lifting 70kg...I was talking to one of the trainers at the gym I told him I was trying to strengthen my lower back before going back to squats and he told me to also work the core...I think he is right we need strength all over especially in our cores, my deadlifts have improved since I took his advice.

Ah

Well I haven't gotten back in the gym yet but I think it stops you from going too deep in your squat so that you don't compromise your posture.

I'ma definitely try it the first day I get back and slowly build my way up to where I was before I stopped going

I don’t really mean the depth aspect, just the mechanics behind having weight on your shoulders then applying a force from below (hitting the bench) seems like it would compress the spine.

Back