Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Yea them 10 laps was still hard, but easier than Tuesday! I was procrastinating like crazy too, spent bout 30-40 mins doing nothing in the crib smh

Gonna up it to 15 laps in a week or so

Leg day tomorrow!

yea...i cant wait to sell this house to get back in the gym

put my lil girl in her mothers car

she says "daddy, your stomach is getting bigger and bigger"

ether

It’s a thing called DietBet and everyone puts money in the pot and if you lose 4% you get your money back or split it with everyone who reached the 4%.

I’ve done it a few times.

have you seen this nigga???

this nigga already won LMAO

lol I tell that to all extra buff niggas at the gym

i'll just tap em on the shoulder like "ay go home bruh, you done"

they'll look at me crazy for a min then it'll catch up lol

Nope. Don’t care to either.

The DietBet is for weight loss. Not who looks the strongest and all that bull.
oh aight...i would be down for something like that then

I have been messing up with the eating lately...too much junk food is no good...crazy thing is I was seeing my best results ever before I messed up...Still been doing my workouts but without the right food I ain't gonna see much change so it's time to get back on that horse and ride that stallion...I will be replacing the chocolate with fruit starting Monday.

Speaking of chocolate I heard dark chocolate can have benefits in small amounts?

I have been messing up with the eating lately...too much junk food is no good...crazy thing is I was seeing my best results ever before I messed up...Still been doing my workouts but without the right food I ain't gonna see much change so it's time to get back on that horse and ride that stallion...I will be replacing the chocolate with fruit starting Monday.

Speaking of chocolate I heard dark chocolate can have benefits in small amounts?
This is me all day! I run a 5k at least 4 times a week, sometimes more. But I can't stop eating fucking burgers and donuts! If I had cut that shit out a couple months ago I probably would have lost 20lbs by now.

Back