Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

That’s cool but why not make a more permanent lifestyle change?
It will be if I’m going for 100 more every time I reach 100.

But nah I’m gonna make it a lifestyle with some adjustments when I finish 100 days. With this 100 day thing I’m doing is 100 days of eating completely healthy and working out everyday for 100 days straight.

I’m not gonna eat completely healthy for the rest of my life and I’m damn sure not gonna work out every single day. So I’m gonna do it for these 100 days and make my adjustments when I reach it.

I remember I told this chick I know that I workout. She didn't believe me because I be keeping things on the hush. She said "Really? send me a picture". I sent her a picture & she was astonished. I was looking like

tenor.gif

Went to KFC with the fam yesterday and didn't eat nothing in there...oh shit I think I am almost there!

For today's workout I will be doing some bicep curls regular/hammer...then I'm gonna do some floor ab workouts then finish it up with some shrugs for the old traps.

plus thats too much weight

The more I research the more I find shit like this....I think I’ll pass on them for now. Sounds like it’s dangerous unless you have perfect form, and I’m not gonna risk one sloppy rep setting me back.

137499FE-5E92-41A6-9768-402FC488C669.jpeg

The more I research the more I find shit like this....I think I’ll pass on them for now. Sounds like it’s dangerous unless you have perfect form, and I’m not gonna risk one sloppy rep setting me back.

View attachment 59374

i think it goes without saying that if you are doing too much weight, whether its box squat or traditional squat, you would run into these same issues

but i want @Black_Samson to chime in and give his thoughts

he squats Jettas and shit on the weekends

i think it goes without saying that if you are doing too much weight, whether its box squat or traditional squat, you would run into these same issues

but i want @Black_Samson to chime in and give his thoughts

he squats Jettas and shit on the weekends

You put that much tension on you ligaments and tendons, you deserve the consequences.

Use moderation, dont ego lift.

Not every squat exercise is for PR.

Some of them are for toning, endurance and strengthening.

I suggest light weight when stopping your bodys momentum like in a box squat.
Especially if you are getting familiar with the exercise.

Normally, I wait til the Sun goes down but I think I’m gonna go workout now.

I want to be smaller but when I was smaller I wanted to be bigger... I’m just going to start doing my cardio and the kettlebell halos hopefully I see results this time

Did a good chest workout and finished off with triceps..then had 5 eggs after now I don't feel hungry but I will eat anyway because that's what beasts do!

Back and biceps, chest and triceps

Or

Back and triceps, chest and biceps??

Which do you prefer?

Also, where do you fit shoulders into your routine??

Back