Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I got a shoulder injury that I'm not sure what happened but I can't do any fly variations at all and some of my push variations hurt also

It's really strange too cause it seemed like it just happened overnight
Probably slept on it wrong.

went back under the hack squat again today. That shit got me feelin' like a hoe. I decided to "take it easy" and only put up 90lbs. About 5 reps in and my knees were feelin it tough. Got to 8 and I had to stop that set. Did one more set of 8 and then hobbled to the sanitizer and paper towel station and wiped down the machine down, I was done for the day.

I normally workout 4 days a week at home but only got two days in this week because the right side of my back went out tying my shoes. Then the pain on the right side goes away only for the left side to act up. I'm pissed cuz I had 3 appointments this week a only made it to 1 *smh*

When my back gets back right I won't be doing nothing but back exercises for the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Did 550lbs today (45x10+100 for the carrier). 3 sets of 6 reps each. I should prolly start with the leg press on leg day 'cause by the time I was done with leg extensions, curls, and seated calf raises my lower body was a bit tired.

IMG_20231119_102732350_HDR.jpg

Did 550lbs today (45x10+100 for the carrier). 3 sets of 6 reps each. I should prolly start with the leg press on leg day 'cause by the time I was done with leg extensions, curls, and seated calf raises my lower body was a bit tired.

View attachment 1217048
Lol dope but you only supposed to count the plates

Try it with no plates and you’ll see the equipment itself offers next to zero resistance because of how the track is designed

Back