Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Lol dope but you only supposed to count the plates

Try it with no plates and you’ll see the equipment itself offers next to zero resistance because of how the track is designed

It says it right on the machine that the starting weight w/unloaded carrier is 100lbs. The Hammer Strength joint they got at the Planet Fitness me and my boys met up at a few weeks ago states their carrier is 118lbs. All of that counts.

That's like not including the bar's weight when you're benching or curling. It all counts.

It says it right on the machine that the starting weight w/unloaded carrier is 100lbs. The Hammer Strength joint they got at the Planet Fitness me and my boys met up at a few weeks ago states their carrier is 118lbs. All of that counts.

That's like not including the bar's weight when you're benching or curling. It all counts.
Ok, well all I can say is try it with no plates and see if you still feel this way lol

Ok, well all I can say is try it with no plates and see if you still feel this way lol

Same if you were to bench, dead lift, or curl just the bar; shits easy as fuck but there's still resistance.

Each manufacturer's carrier has it's own weight, which is why you can do more at some gyms and less at others if they're not using the exact same machine. I can push more plates at Crunch where I work out than I can at Planet Fitness where my boys work out. Shit ain't that hard of a concept to wrap your head around.

Highly recommend this superset for triceps, tried it yesterday and am feeling it quite a bit today

Try this the next time you do hack squats and your quads will be destroyed

Place heels together (toes out at 45 degree angle) and align them with the bottom of the footplate

Do each rep somewhat slowly and do NOT fully lock out at the top of the movement. It’s ok if your heels come up off the plate when you go down.

This last thing is the most important, it doesn’t matter in the slightest how much weight you use, but you have to push until that final rep feels like you damn near need to be rescued. Don’t go in thinking “I’m gonna do 5, I’m gonna do 10,” just say “ima get one more” until you can’t anymore.

4 sets

Every one has those days where they just can't get right today was that day lol
Sometimes you gotta way fuck it and try agsin the the next day i could not not trip over the jump rope today lol fuck it

Also my labs cam back wack which they never have elevated cholestorol and a1c .

Thats crazy to me, but i know what to do

@Big Lurko @Duwop @Inori

i searched fitbit n saw yall niggas names

help me out

I got a Charge 5. I use it for simple shit tho like tracking steps and heartrate. I dont use all the features it offers or some of the more expensive smartwatch models do. I dont need my text messages and emails n shit going to the watch and all that.

Go on the site and you can compare the different models to see which one works best for you. They got a quiz joint on there and will ask a few questions to see which one makes the most sense as well

I got a Charge 5. I use it for simple shit tho like tracking steps and heartrate. I dont use all the features it offers or some of the more expensive smartwatch models do. I dont need my text messages and emails n shit going to the watch and all that.

Go on the site and you can compare the different models to see which one works best for you. They got a quiz joint on there and will ask a few questions to see which one makes the most sense as well

Word, appreciate it

i really dont need all that fancy schmancy shit either with the messaging and emails but ima go check this site out b4 i make my decision

Everytime I used a Fitbit, it didn’t last more than 6 months lol
I lost my first one when I went to the DR earlier last year. I bought the same one when I returned. Still working good. Only thing that stopped is that it doesnt turn on when I flick my risk to see the time. I have to tap the screen. No big issue. I hope it goes past 6 months, lol

Last edited:
I have been bulking up for a while. I think I need to eat more cause I hit a plateau for a bit. I burn calories very easily. But it see and feel the difference. I want to get rid of my gut though. Arms getting bigger. Im gonna start losing some fat soon though. Maybe next month. I want to put on a few more pounds

I have been bulking up for a while. I think I need to eat more cause I hit a plateau for a bit. I burn calories very easily. But it see and feel the difference. I want to get rid of my gut though. Arms getting bigger. Im gonna start losing some fat soon though. Maybe next month. I want to put on a few more pounds
I’m torn between bulking and cutting

I mostly do cardio but then when I work out I only do my weight bench and make my arms and shoulders big as fuck with creatine

I have to start working on my core/abs more in ‘24

Back