Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

So it’s unanimous on IG that people are showering before AND after the gym

I gotta call cap on these lying mfs

Y’all be doing that?

Nowadays it depends on how many times I hit the snooze button to get up. If I'm too late then I'll wash the vitals and mash out the door and take a shower when I get back to the crib. If I manage to actually extract myself from the bed on time, then I'm showering before I go and when I get home.

Nowadays it depends on how many times I hit the snooze button to get up. If I'm too late then I'll wash the vitals and mash out the door and take a shower when I get back to the crib. If I manage to actually extract myself from the bed on time, then I'm showering before I go and when I get home.
So you went to bed dirty? A shower before the gym was more important than one before bed?

So you went to bed dirty? A shower before the gym was more important than one before bed?
Nope. I shower before getting in the bed. Posted this over the summer right after I joined the gym:

Shit, I wash up before going to the gym in the morning, shower when I get home from the gym, then shower again before I go to bed.

I wash my hair every other day too. They prolly got a problem with that.

Now I really don't feel right if I don't shower before the gym.

Last edited:
How much y’all paying for gym memberships? The only gym in my area that is open 24/7 is $50/mo. It’s a dope ass gym but that feels a little too steep compared to my $10/mo at Fitness Connection.

My brother got a Tonal so I tried it out when visiting. That shit is the greatest. When my son is out of the house for good and I transition the gym out of the garage I’m getting one. It’s all you need for strength training.

You can switch between exercises so quickly and you can literally do any exercise you need. And it works the muscles better than any other piece of equipment I’ve used.

Back