Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

My brother got a Tonal so I tried it out when visiting. That shit is the greatest. When my son is out of the house for good and I transition the gym out of the garage I’m getting one. It’s all you need for strength training.

You can switch between exercises so quickly and you can literally do any exercise you need. And it works the muscles better than any other piece of equipment I’ve used.
Legs too? That part seemed iffy me but I’ve never tried one

Been putting on weight much easier ever since I cut down to not working any specific area more than once a week….damn near 190 now

Yeah, so I realized that ever since we went back an hour for Daylight saving time, I've had a severe problem getting out of bed to go to the gym 'cause it's still dark as fuck. Today I managed to convince myself to get the fuck out of bed and get to the gym... 'cause it was reasonably light outside at 7am. And 7am is really too late for me to do more than 30 min in the gym, but at least I got that much in. It's easier to get up and go on the weekends 'cause my eyes don't open until 8-9am and it's broad daylight by then. With it getting lighter earlier I'mma start shooting for 6:30am and then walk it back to 6am like I was doing when I first started going so I can get at least an hour and a half in.

Today's trip showed me that gross inconsistency means you get weaker, 'cause I was struggling badly today.

Not sure there is any easier and more convenient way to add protein into your diet than plain Greek yogurt

17g protein in every 2/3 cup is crazy

Back