Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

So I last weighed 215 have gone to gym in about three months but going this weekend. Think my goal might be 210 and make more muscle. Still can’t bench 225 but have not really worked on the bench.

Damn don't say this I just kicked out for two of these mfs last night. I got the charge 6 or w/e it is after using the quiz on the site that inori gave me.
lol nah man go for it don’t let that discourage you

I got nothing bad to say about fitbit

Just my experience and I would get an Apple Watch if it wasn’t so expensive

I’m torn between bulking and cutting

I mostly do cardio but then when I work out I only do my weight bench and make my arms and shoulders big as fuck with creatine

I have to start working on my core/abs more in ‘24
Skinny cat with a gut aint the wave. So i think im gonna start cutting next month. I can lose weight easily. Gaining weight is harder.

Seen a lot of posts online where women complaining that men don’t pick up the signals they send when they trying to “shoot their shot” at the gym. This happens to me all the time but I always ignore it, you will never catch me getting at a chick that goes to the same gym I frequent.

I might give it a shot if I’m visiting a gym but ain’t no way in hell I’m about to let her poison my sanctuary lol

Seen a lot of posts online where women complaining that men don’t pick up the signals they send when they trying to “shoot their shot” at the gym. This happens to me all the time but I always ignore it, you will never catch me getting at a chick that goes to the same gym I frequent.

I might give it a shot if I’m visiting a gym but ain’t no way in hell I’m about to let her poison my sanctuary lol
On the flip side, I’ve seen a lot of posts where women say it’s super creepy for a guy to approach them at the gym.

So damned if you do, damned if you don’t I suppose.

Nobody has ever even smiled at me at the gym

IMG_6862.gif

You might just not be picking up on it. What I notice is eye contact, then somehow the next 2-3 machines I use, she’s right there in the vicinity again trying to make enough eye contact for me to get the message.
lol I’m not washed?! Lucky you though man

Ok went to gym today took it kinda light. Did 8 mins on treadmill. 4 sets of low rows at 85 lbs. did 4 sets of lay pull-down but only like 8 reps and was at 70. Did T- bar and leg press at the end 3 sets at 90lbs.

So it’s unanimous on IG that people are showering before AND after the gym

I gotta call cap on these lying mfs

Y’all be doing that?

Back