Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
What irks the fuck out of me is there are people thinking you can "shame the shameless" and that it's normal for black men to give aid comfort and click up with abusers every day you hear black man this and that..

Those people have the loudest voices smh

You have never and will never see me agreeing with the concept or idea that Black men are inherently dangerous or any more dangerous. In fact you can see me arguing against that many times. What I do acknowledge though is that because the vast majority of Black men and women deal with only Black men and women then the vast majority of each others good and bad experiences with the opposite sex and what shapes their view of them will be through each other.

So when Black women start talking about their negative experiences with Black men I stopped personalizing it and realized they're talking about when they talk about their experiences with men the default will be Black men both good and bad. And regardless of how much I personally don't identify with alot of the bad shit they experience I won't dismiss their actual lived experiences by throwing out "well actually" stats that takes the humanity out of the discussion. And unfortunately there's far too many women who have similar stories about some foul shit happening to them that I can't dismiss as "well it ain't everybody so why even discuss it?". Same way when Race would go on her shit about Black men I'd counter her for the bullshit generalizations, I counter Black men too. Just so happens majority of this site is Black men so...

My only problem with you is that you're always discounting any pushback on claims made by women as personalizing. That's not most of us are doing. When we say "you can't say all black men," we're not taking every random comment from women we don't even know as personal attacks. We're saying that some of these comments are overly general to the point that they are painting false narratives of black men.

We can take women's protests and complaints seriously without buying into the hyperbole.

bottom line a few of y’all saying Black men attacking black women is a common occurrence

And if you think that YOURE the damn problem and no different from white folks. demonizing us

AND YES, this murder music serial killer music is fucking terrible for young folks of all colors.

My only problem with you is that you're always discounting any pushback on claims made by women as personalizing. That's not most of us are doing. When we say "you can't say all black men," we're not taking every random comment from women we don't even know as personal attacks. We're saying that some of these comments are overly general to the point that they are painting false narratives of black men.

We can take women's protests and complaints seriously without buying into the hyperbole.

I tend to take that stance because alot of people do personalize it. And I say the exact same shit about women too when they complain about certain shit. It's not something I consider a male specific thing that's done.

As for the bold I can always understand that concern. But some allow that concern to overpower their ability to actually listen to what's being said. And in extreme cases fosters an outright disbelief of damn near any claim at all.

Everybody saying how ducked up what happen to her and let’s not call black men coward and say it’s so damn common to see us assault women

And y’all really push back in that

Amazing lmao

bottom line a few of y’all saying Black men attacking black women is a common occurrence

And if you think that YOURE the damn problem and no different from white folks. demonizing us

AND YES, this murder music serial killer music is fucking terrible for young folks of all colors.

Since you love to do this...stop being general and call out the specific posters you're talking about. Because I don't recall any posters saying it's a common occurrence. Just that it happens more often than people would like to admit. While some saying it's miniscule to the point it doesn't deserve discussion.

Since you love to do this...stop being general and call out the specific posters you're talking about. Because I don't recall any posters saying it's a common occurrence. Just that it happens more often than people would like to admit. While some saying it's miniscule to the point it doesn't deserve discussion.
I’m talking about YOU. I quoted you before and said the same thing basically

Since it’s a common occurrence, how many men you had to stop.

Since it’s so common, hoe come nobody dropped stories about them saving a women from the big bad black man.

We on page 13 and nothing from y’all.

Black men are not cowards and we are not running around with the physicals against Black women.

Using the phrase common occurrence is distasteful and disgusting

And why do you have a problem with us defending black folks vs that kind of rhetoric?

I’m talking about YOU. I quoted you before and said the same thing basically

Since it’s a common occurrence, how many men you had to stop.

Since it’s so common, hoe come nobody dropped stories about them saving a women from the big bad black man.

We on page 13 and nothing from y’all.

Black men are not cowards and we are not running around with the physicals against Black women.

Using the phrase common occurrence is distasteful and disgusting

And why do you have a problem with us defending black folks vs that kind of rhetoric?

Well for 1 I never said it's a common occurrence. I also quoted your earlier post saying that most people wouldn't do anything. So either you're bad at reading or you just wanna be mad. Either way have at it.

Well for 1 I never said it's a common occurrence. I also quoted your earlier post saying that most people wouldn't do anything. So either you're bad at reading or you just wanna be mad. Either way have at it.
One of the arguments in here and the ONLY one I have been talking about is folks saying it’s a common occurrence.

That’s the only thing I have been talking about literally

One of the arguments in here and the ONLY one I have been talking about is folks saying it’s a common occurrence.

That’s the only thing I have been talking about literally

That's fine...but if you're gonna make such a fuss talking about me at least make it about what I actually said. Because you been ranting and typing in all caps for something that was never said.

@konceptjones bruh.

It’s an attack on black men as a whole with women saying black men are cowards and black men beat black women and we have dudes in here saying YUP

Coon shit

But bruh you can’t say hip hop has a huge influence on us and not act like how women are treated is not related. Again we ain’t saying 40% of Black men beat women so you got to relax.

I tend to take that stance because alot of people do personalize it. And I say the exact same shit about women too when they complain about certain shit. It's not something I consider a male specific thing that's done.

As for the bold I can always understand that concern. But some allow that concern to overpower their ability to actually listen to what's being said. And in extreme cases fosters an outright disbelief of damn near any claim at all.

Fair enough.

Back