Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Look telling your woman how to dress or not is different from protecting women from physical harm. To me those ain’t on the same exact level. Im not saying be Batman bro. I’m not sayin

Bruh so I’m supposed to think him and his boys gonna get revenge or something. If he can hit her with a brick with no consequence then the same can be done. And then it could be more Somali nighas getting hit with bricks. I’m sure if it was your daughter you would do something.

Of course! If it was one of my daughters, my momma, sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts... You damned skippy because that's family! I'd fully expect you to intervene on your daughter's behalf, but that ain't what's being discussed here. The distinction between family/your woman and a total stranger has been a pretty clear dividing line as it pertains to who you're going to jump in for.

And if you really think it ends with you hitting him with a brick then turn into Super Brick Nigga and start laying out Somalis with bricks, then I'm pretty sure you ain't been in a fight since that nigga Chauncey pushed you off the swings back in the 3rd grade.

Of course! If it was one of my daughters, my momma, sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts... You damned skippy because that's family! I'd fully expect you to intervene on your daughter's behalf, but that ain't what's being discussed here. The distinction between family/your woman and a total stranger has been a pretty clear dividing line as it pertains to who you're going to jump in for.

And if you really think it ends with you hitting him with a brick then turn into Super Brick Nigga and start laying out Somalis with bricks, then I'm pretty sure you ain't been in a fight since that nigga Chauncey pushed you off the swings back in the 3rd grade.

I’m not you bro. I’m not gonna let a woman get a brick to face by a man I’m not gonna let some dude kidnap some random kid or knock out an old lady either. Like nigga you want me to say what you would do to make you happy. And no I’m not worried about getting jumped by some foreign niggas who abuse women. You can have some story of Somali Hellczar beef all you want man. But you not about to demonize me cuz I’d jump in. You not the only nigga who has gotten into a fight in life bro. Adding in extra shit. If I see a woman get hit with a brick I’m say something and do something. Run with whatever story you want to run to explain to me how you won’t.

Ego and shit. I know folks make this seem like it’s just a Somali or an Islamic thing and that could be a part but a lady at a Caribbean fest got killed for this and other shit. Niggas was ready to say it’s not all black men(which is common sense)

That!

I've seen this nonsense myself at them hole in he walls I been to. Smmfh. I ain't hearing all dat, well she instigated it nonsense. Still wasn't no need for her to get hit w/ a brick. I feel sorry for the actual women/females in these dudes lives.

I’m not you bro. I’m not gonna let a woman get a brick to face by a man I’m not gonna let some dude kidnap some random kid or knock out an old lady either. Like nigga you want me to say what you would do to make you happy. And no I’m not worried about getting jumped by some foreign niggas who abuse women. You can have some story of Somali Hellczar beef all you want man. But you not about to demonize me cuz I’d jump in. You not the only nigga who has gotten into a fight in life bro. Adding in extra shit. If I see a woman get hit with a brick I’m say something and do something. Run with whatever story you want to run to explain to me how you won’t.

You're going somewhere with this nobody was. Obviously if a child appears to be getting taken against their will everybody steps in. I don't know a single person that wouldn't. Same for niggas puttin hands on an old lady; everybody gets in on that shit.

Ain't nobody trying to "demnize" you. I'm saying you're being completely unrealistic about the outcome of you hitting someone with a brick after they hit a chick with one; that's all. You gotta be realistic about the shit, and since you do have a child, you gotta move differently. Fuck around and the nigga murks you, then what??? Your daughter loses her father over a random??? Do you really think that's a good idea with a favorable outcome???

You're going somewhere with this nobody was. Obviously if a child appears to be getting taken against their will everybody steps in. I don't know a single person that wouldn't. Same for niggas puttin hands on an old lady; everybody gets in on that shit.

Ain't nobody trying to "demnize" you. I'm saying you're being completely unrealistic about the outcome of you hitting someone with a brick after they hit a chick with one; that's all. You gotta be realistic about the shit, and since you do have a child, you gotta move differently. Fuck around and the nigga murks you, then what??? Your daughter loses her father over a random??? Do you really think that's a good idea with a favorable outcome???

So we can help the kid and the old lady but not the adult woman? So if the dude who hit the grandma and the guy taking the kid can also kill you right? So wouldn’t your kid lose you because you tried to help an old lady or another child that’s not yours? Why is one ok an the other not. And you’re acting like I’m disregarding the consequences but that’s false

So we can help the kid and the old lady but not the adult woman? So if the dude who hit the grandma and the guy taking the kid can also kill you right? So wouldn’t your kid lose you because you tried to help an old lady or another child that’s not yours? Why is one ok an the other not. And you’re acting like I’m disregarding the consequences but that’s false

Children and the elderly cannot typically defend themselves so, yes, we intervene there; that's common sense. To act like it's not says you're being completely intellectually dishonest here.

Don’t compare innocent kids to adults

It don’t work like that

Look y’all said y’all won’t help strangers cuz you’re not responsible for them and can get killed. A person harming a grandma and a person harming a child can also kill you right? So why intervene with one

Children and the elderly cannot typically defend themselves so, yes, we intervene there; that's common sense. To act like it's not says you're being completely intellectually dishonest here.

Lol so how many grown adult women can defend themselves from a grown adult man by herself?

I feel like y’all being petty for real. This lady said she didn’t feel protected by black men and many women say the same. Then y’all say we don’t owe women not kin to us anything. A gender war online is not gonna stop me from protecting somebody if I can do so. Again not saying you have ti be Batman. But y’all can’t be mad when she say black men don’t protect black women and then give examples on why you wouldn’t lol

Look y’all said y’all won’t help strangers cuz you’re not responsible for them and can get killed. A person harming a grandma and a person harming a child can also kill you right? So why intervene with one
Nothing a child do would/should get a trigger a violent response

It’s plenty of things a man and woman can do that would/should trigger a violent response.

Its a big difference between kids and adults

my point is I can understand why most folks in this world man or woman would be scared to inject themselves in dangerous situations when it involves adults.

I can’t fault folks for not helping.

I wish they would have but I understand

Last edited:

It’s plenty of things a man and woman can do that would/should trigger a violent response.

Bruh dwanye thanks for the common sense response. I know the difference between adults and children. But as I’ve seen you state women are not as strong as men. So what did this woman do to get hit by a brick in the face? Yes women can provoke men with words or hitting but we are talking about cases like this.

So the helpless elderly can get help but not the adult woman with a brick in her face. That’s wild asf.

Back