FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Very much so can be a coon, he wasn’t wrong in that video. From top to bottom he was right.

Look man I get it we shouldn’t protect strangers because anything can happen. Valid argument. We shouldn’t protect black women who don’t feel protected and are vocal about it. Everybody should just be soley concerned with self.

Look man I get it we shouldn’t protect strangers because anything can happen. Valid argument. We shouldn’t protect black women who don’t feel protected and are vocal about it. Everybody should just be soley concerned with self.

See, and that’s my issue. This very patronizing response does not address the core tenants of what dudes is saying because then you’d have to agree dudes are right. You saying this as if brothers are saying that BW shouldn’t ever be protected.

We know that they should, but when they tell us different things on different days that clash what Was said the day before, what are we supposed to do?

Last month people was telling men, KeKe Palmer baby father don’t have the right to tell her how to dress. That they wasnt Married. Now unmarried women is asking for married and community based stipulations? You’re making points I don’t agree with but that’s what the women are asking for, so why aren’t ALL MEN collectively calling that out?

Keep it a buck:

Are you injecting yourself into a situation like this or are you gonna stand on the sidelines and tell the nigga with a brick he needs to chill out?
If you actually saw him hit her with the brick, are you going to throw hands with him over what he did to her?

Keep it all the way real when you answer this.

Keep it a buck:

Are you injecting yourself into a situation like this or are you gonna stand on the sidelines and tell the nigga with a brick he needs to chill out?
If you actually saw him hit her with the brick, are you going to throw hands with him over what he did to her?

At the bold...some have said even doing that would be too much. And that bare minimum seen as doing too much to help a stranger is a problem with people in general.

At the bold...some have said even doing that would be too much. And that bare minimum seen as doing too much to help a stranger is a problem with people in general.

And that's true, it is a problem, I said as much in my very first post in this thread.

Reactions: BlackRain
And that's true, it is a problem, I said as much in my very first post in this thread.

I'd also say, and I said this earlier, people always looking for the reason why but doing it in a disingenuous way. Instead of the sometimes very simple answer that some people are just fucked up and thats all there is to the story. Folks ran to believe that video dude posted claiming to witness the attack and her supposedly antagonizing the situation when dude lied and wasn't even there.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Keep it a buck:

Yes. I can just hit him with a brick and it’s even. Obviously nobody gonna gaf.

• Haha
Reactions: BMDC
See, and that’s my issue. This very patronizing response does not address the core tenants of what dudes is saying because then you’d have to agree dudes are right. You saying this as if brothers are saying that BW shouldn’t ever be protected.

We know that they should, but when they tell us different things on different days that clash what Was said the day before, what are we supposed to do?

Last month people was telling men, KeKe Palmer baby father don’t have the right to tell her how to dress. That they wasnt Married. Now unmarried women is asking for married and community based stipulations? You’re making points I don’t agree with but that’s what the women are asking for, so why aren’t ALL MEN collectively calling that out?

Look telling your woman how to dress or not is different from protecting women from physical harm. To me those ain’t on the same exact level. Im not saying be Batman bro. I’m not sayin
You really think that's gonna be the end of it???

Bruh so I’m supposed to think him and his boys gonna get revenge or something. If he can hit her with a brick with no consequence then the same can be done. And then it could be more Somali nighas getting hit with bricks. I’m sure if it was your daughter you would do something.

• Cap
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Dude just couldn't walk off from her??

Ego and shit. I know folks make this seem like it’s just a Somali or an Islamic thing and that could be a part but a lady at a Caribbean fest got killed for this and other shit. Niggas was ready to say it’s not all black men(which is common sense)

Reactions: IUTpt2