Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
the lady seemed like she was more upset that no man defended her honor... i think alot of them didn't wanna to run the chance of getting hit with a brick defending a female that's not their woman tbh.

Possibly. A lotta shit like that goes on nowadays. Folks don't want to intervene in public domestic fights for fear of getting hurt or killed themselves over someone they don't know.

What I don't like is her last sentence:

"This is what y'all doing to women???"

The answer is "Fuck NO!"; that's what that one nigga did to her. And, yeah, it's foul that nobody stepped up and told the nigga to chill which really should have happened, but don't put that shit on "y'all", keep that right where it belongs: The lowlife nigga with the brick.

Possibly. A lotta shit like that goes on nowadays. Folks don't want to intervene in public domestic fights for fear of getting hurt or killed themselves over someone they don't know.

What I don't like is her last sentence:

"This is what y'all doing to women???"

The answer is "Fuck NO!"; that's what that one nigga did to her. And, yeah, it's foul that nobody stepped up and told the nigga to chill which really should have happened, but don't put that shit on "y'all", keep that right where it belongs: The lowlife nigga with the brick.

Look I completely hear you but for every time we say it’s not all of us then a few months another similar story happens. And it don’t help when she saw nobody step up. I get you can say it’s not you or who you hang with that does this shit. But this is more common than we address.

Look I completely hear you but for every time we say it’s not all of us then a few months another similar story happens. And it don’t help when she saw nobody step up. I get you can say it’s not you or who you hang with that does this shit. But this is more common than we address.

Nah, I can't roll with that. Blame the nigga that did it, don't paint every Black man with that fucked up ass brush. We got enough shit going against us in this world that we don't need the hoe shit some outlier does put on all of us.

Just remember: YOU are a part of "y'all" just like the rest of us.

Nah, I can't roll with that. Blame the nigga that did it, don't paint every Black man with that fucked up ass brush. We got enough shit going against us in this world that we don't need the hoe shit some outlier does put on all of us.

Just remember: YOU are a part of "y'all" just like the rest of us.

Bruh saying something happens a lot or often is not painting everybody with broad brush. If i say white cops are an issue it’s obvious I don’t mean everything single one in a literal sense. This lady got hit by a brick and saw a crowd of men do nothing. A possibility she knows some other women with a similar story. Is us being offended cuz what she said more important than the brick she got to the face.

Not to sound like Dos and @Big Lurko @Sony Montana but at some point black folks gotta talk about the people who purposely dgaf about being a fuck up.

Bruh saying something happens a lot or often is not painting everybody with broad brush. If i say white cops are an issue it’s obvious I don’t mean everything single one in a literal sense. This lady got hit by a brick and saw a crowd of men do nothing. A possibility she knows some other women with a similar story. Is us being offended cuz what she said more important than the brick she got to the face.

Not to sound like Dos and @Big Lurko @Sony Montana but at some point black folks gotta talk about the people who purposely dgaf about being a fuck up.

And we do, but single them out. Them niggas ain't a part of "us". Personally I would have loved it if there was a second video of the nigga with the brick getting stomped into oblivion and dragged to the police station bloodied and lumped up.

And we do, but single them out. Them niggas ain't a part of "us". Personally I would have loved it if there was a second video of the nigga with the brick getting stomped into oblivion and dragged to the police station bloodied and lumped up.

I would too. But I look at like this. The victim can’t afford to take shit light. Women being physically weaker is a factor here. They can’t tell which dude is on what they on Vs what you on.

I would too. But I look at like this. The victim can’t afford to take shit light. Women being physically weaker is a factor here. They can’t tell which dude is on what they on Vs what you on.

Nobody can, and that's why I just copped the lil carry piece the other day. I'm taking the CPL class ASAP so I can get my license 'cause I'm in Tha D too much to not carry.

I encourage all law-abiding Black folks to get their CPL, 'cause had she been carrying there'd be one less nigga like that on the street.

Last edited:
Back