FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
I didn’t see anybody post this so I think that I will. I think these types of women are very interesting. I don’t believe she deserves to get hit with a brick obviously, but if a woman doesn’t believe that men are protectors and providers, why would she expect random men to do so? Her type of protection is the type that women like to talk about and it again, contradicts what women say from moment to moment.

There is so many women out here for some of these men to be behaving like this . I swear their mothers should have swallowed them, society would be much better and safer.
Its not about that these cats are just terrible humans... this cats aint shitness would show up as abuse down the line if she accepted his number

The nigga who hit her is a bitch. The niggas who stood around saying "what you expect us to do" are also a group of bitch ass niggas. That really should be the end of it. There's no real discussion to be had unless it's about the bitchassness of the nigga that hit her and the niggas that stood and watched.

Making a video saying black men aren't protectors and crying for black men to protect you months later is funny tho, fuck what yall talking bout.
To be fair, she said that men are not protectors innately. That men only protect what they possess . Since none of those dudes helped her cause they didnt know her, this probably reinforced her thought on the subject. Just my guess of course

Last edited: