Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Making a video saying black men aren't protectors and crying for black men to protect you months later is funny tho, fuck what yall talking bout.
I mean let’s be real, do black men owe black women protection who don’t value our lives or provision any other day of the week? This topic not gonna go down a right path. I expect the dishonesty on here but I’m for it.

Sorta

To be fair, she said that men are not protectors innately. That men only protect what they posses . Since none of those dudes helped her cause they didnt know her, this probably reinforced her thought on the subject. Just my guess of course
Yeah it does, but it’s not a gotcha moment and it’s such a stupid point women make.

To be fair, she said that men are not protectors innately. That men only protect what they posses . Since none of those dudes helped her cause they didnt know her, this probably reinforced her thought on the subject. Just my guess of course

Good point.

I was in a similar situation about 13 years ago. A dude affiliated with a different gang showed up to a rival gang's party with a chick. They stomped dude under the floor and the chick he was with got hit in the head with a 40 and split her shit open.

I tried to be the good Samaritan and take shorty to the hospital. I carried her to the elevator, when we got to the entrance of the building, there was like 30 mfs out there waiting to fuck dude and shorty up some more. They looking at me with shorty thinking I'm with her. I nearly made out of that mf with my life.

I always said I'm staying out of other people's altercations from now, but I know me, if I saw shorty get hit with a brick, I couldn't just stand there and watch. But I understand why somebody wouldn't want to get involved.

Same. Its on some usual suspects shit too.

Yup I mean not going to lie I get sticking to your guns on certain topics some things can’t be swayed. But I feel like niggas sometimes go out the way to prove why protecting black women is not worth it.

Her ass fat
She got an ig
She got a bd on child support
She got more than one bd
She like ratchet music

All that bullshit abd I know somebody is going to say I don’t go hard on women when they act up but that’s false.

Good point.

I was in a similar situation about 13 years ago. A dude affiliated with a different gang showed up to a rival gang's party with a chick. They stomped dude under the floor and the chick he was with got hit in the head with a 40 and split her shit open.

I tried to be the good Samaritan and take shorty to the hospital. I carried her to the elevator, when we got to the entrance of the building, there was like 30 mfs out there waiting to fuck dude and shorty up some more. They looking at me with shorty thinking I'm with her. I nearly made out of that mf with my life.

I always said I'm staying out of other people's altercations from now, but I know me, if I saw shorty get hit with a brick, I couldn't just stand there and watch. But I understand why somebody wouldn't want to get involved.

I think it was a topic and niggas on this site said they would let they baby mama get her ass beat by a nigga as long as the kid is safe.

Yeah it does, but it’s not a gotcha moment and it’s such a stupid point women make.
Meh. It's hard to tell someone that have actual experience of said event that it's not all men.

To be fair, im pretty sure 90% of the world's population does it in some sort of fashion. When one is done wrong by a certain individual, group, etc... People will start painting those groups of people with a broad brush and it is coming from anger and hurt usually.

Meh. It's hard to tell someone that have actual experience of said event that it's not all men.

To be fair, im pretty sure 90% of the world's population does it in some sort of fashion. When one is done wrong by a certain individual, group, etc... People will start painting those groups of people with a broad brush and it is coming from anger and hurt usually.

I be trying tell niggas. We don’t do that with white folks and cops

This situation has spawned a gender war and a diaspora war

Idk why it has to be a diaspora thing though. Somali niggas beat women American niggas beat women Irish niggas beat women.

Are some culture more harsh, yes.

But again gender wise I think as men we can’t take her feeling personal(literally a brick to her face) when she feels unprotected and has proof.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

Yeah but I don’t see how that answers my statement.

Back