Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
What i dont get is...why the search through her social media for a "gotcha moment" as if it would justify her being hit in that moment. That's the other weird shit. Instead of just saying the shit is foul there's a very loud group just looking for a reason to shout "she had it coming" or "she doesn't deserve to be protected". Those weirdos need to be put on blast same as the nigga who hit her

Yeah but I don’t see how that answers my statement.

I don’t think anybody is saying go protect the lady who calls black men bullet bags. But is anybody going to examine the root cause of why women feel that way or why we feel another way?

What i dont get is...why the search through her social media for a "gotcha moment" as if it would justify her being hit in that moment. That's the other weird shit. Instead of just saying the shit is foul there's a very loud group just looking for a reason to shout "she had it coming" or "she doesn't deserve to be protected". Those weirdos need to be put on blast same as the nigga who hit her
Blincels

My protection has its limits, primarily because of my responsibilities to the important women in my life. You can't shame me into protecting strangers because I also value my own life. Half the time, we aren't even cordial with each other, and now I'm expected to risk it all on a whim.

Also, it's about being smart. Sometimes, the presence of a man can escalate a situation. What once was a brick has now become a gun, and just like that it's over.

I'm not Superman; I'm Batman. I protect what's in Gotham because I have limits.

I don’t think anybody is saying go protect the lady who calls black men bullet bags. But is anybody going to examine the root cause of why women feel that way or why we feel another way?

Well I don’t think your first sentence is wrong, it may be some outliers who believe it is but still. As far as the second? I don’t believe it’s a discussion that’s had in a fair way. Women can believe BM won’t protect them, but again, when you tell men you don’t believe in a plethora of different things from traditional gender roles to inequalities of the genders, to saying you’re against objectification? You get talking points such as this. Random men don’t owe random women protection and provision. The same way women aren’t just objects for sex and services? Same way men aren’t just walking talking swords and shields.

Good point.

I was in a similar situation about 13 years ago. A dude affiliated with a different gang showed up to a rival gang's party with a chick. They stomped dude under the floor and the chick he was with got hit in the head with a 40 and split her shit open.

I tried to be the good Samaritan and take shorty to the hospital. I carried her to the elevator, when we got to the entrance of the building, there was like 30 mfs out there waiting to fuck dude and shorty up some more. They looking at me with shorty thinking I'm with her. I nearly made out of that mf with my life.

I always said I'm staying out of other people's altercations from now, but I know me, if I saw shorty get hit with a brick, I couldn't just stand there and watch. But I understand why somebody wouldn't want to get involved.

My job, especially these days, is to make it home to my kids. That is the #1 most important thing in life right now. If I believe that injecting myself into someone else's beef will cause me not to make it home, then I won't do it; shit ain't worth it at all.

My protection has its limits, primarily because of my responsibilities to the important women in my life. You can't shame me into protecting strangers because I also value my own life. Half the time, we aren't even cordial with each other, and now I'm expected to risk it all on a whim.

Also, it's about being smart. Sometimes, the presence of a man can escalate a situation. What once was a brick has now become a gun, and just like that it's over.

I'm not Superman; I'm Batman. I protect what's in Gotham because I have limits.

Which is what unfortunately, happens a lot in these discussions. Women telling men how much they can do things without us and how much they don’t need us, and then when they get hit, which was wrong for that male to do, they wonder where the protection is.

Which is gender role based.

Its an offshoot of your role in a woman’s life based on community.

Again I don’t wanna go in that tangent, but these gender war arguments keep going because women don’t wanna admit basic things they claim to be against.

If I stepped out my house to take care of business in relation to my family, and I see a random woman getting hemmed up? Many women of today believe you’re supposed to stop it but my allegiance is to the women in my life, not strangers. A man isn’t less of a provider because you didn’t protect random women. It’s like calling a woman a bad wife because she didn’t cook for someone who isn’t her husband.

Well I don’t think your first sentence is wrong, it may be some outliers who believe it is but still. As far as the second? I don’t believe it’s a discussion that’s had in a fair way. Women can believe BM won’t protect them, but again, when you tell men you don’t believe in a plethora of different things from traditional gender roles to inequalities of the genders, to saying you’re against objectification? You get talking points such as this. Random men don’t owe random women protection and provision. The same way women aren’t just objects for sex and services? Same way men aren’t just walking talking swords and shields.

Yea but I don’t see say women not believing in all the gender roles allows for this. It’s basic human decency to help people when they are hurt. So my wife wants to work or some lady up the street says she can raise her kids by herself. It’s still basic shit from a social standpoint. Folks can’t complain about being about being selfish and then go reinforce it.

A lot of y’all say crime was worse in the 80s and 90s y’all think shit like this just started happening. To me we live in a society at least for those who grew up on rap where some of the most popular rap songs was about how bitches ain’t shit and lion where we are? Those same songs talked about killing all the time and look where we are. Yes we had balance from other acts but the damage is done.

So what we supposed to do

Back