Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

I understand and agree with that. Especially about some of these younger dudes. I just think taking the idea of a woman saying she doesn't feel she needs a man for dating reasons means she's saying she also doesn't want anyone to stop someone from attacking her. It basically is admitting to the idea that a man would only see a woman he has potential to or is already fucking as worthy. And that's just not an idea I think young Black women or young Black men should grow up seeing each other as.
But the rhetoric from these women doesn't stop at "dating reasons", many are claiming they don't need a man at all, full stop.

But the rhetoric from these women doesn't stop at "dating reasons", many are claiming they don't need a man at all, full stop.

Actually if you listen to and read what many say that's the opposite. Or else they wouldn't be upset at this topic. There's nuance and individual differences to whay different women want surrounding this but people keep trying to make full blanket statements so they can be right.

Of course! If it was one of my daughters, my momma, sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts... You damned skippy because that's family! I'd fully expect you to intervene on your daughter's behalf, but that ain't what's being discussed here. The distinction between family/your woman and a total stranger has been a pretty clear dividing line as it pertains to who you're going to jump in for.

And if you really think it ends with you hitting him with a brick then turn into Super Brick Nigga and start laying out Somalis with bricks, then I'm pretty sure you ain't been in a fight since that nigga Chauncey pushed you off the swings back in the 3rd grade.
nh at super brick nigga

Someone saying they don't need a man for romantic/financial reasons isn't the same as saying they don't want any sort of protection if they're attacked in public. Those are 2 completely different things.

They aren't two different things when all those things are wrapped up together. Women have never, in the history of the world, been entitled to protection from random men. Usually that protection is expected to come from men with which they have romantic, financial, friend, familial, etc... ties.

So yeah, when women walk around talking about how they don't need men to play any meaningful position or role in their lives, they are saying they don't need protection provided by men because they never should have been expecting that from strangers to begin with.

I dont know why you got them negative reactions because what did you say that was wrong?

Nothing. These women say they don't need men and can do fine without any men in their lives. That's what some of them literally say. Now niggas are coming in here trying to caveat those statements so that women can proclaim they don't need men but then turn around and bash men for not feeling obligated to fight for them.

All this shit is ridiculous. There's no logic to any of it.

At least she got close to $50k and a bunch of dumb mfs to fall for her scam.

Bill burr summed this shit, don't let mfs make you feel bad for asking questions about the situation.

Fam how is getting hit wit brick a scam? Or jus saying shit to get computers putin?

Nothing. These women say they don't need men and can do fine without any men in their lives. That's what some of them literally say. Now niggas are coming in here trying to caveat those statements so that women can proclaim they don't need men but then turn around and bash men for not feeling obligated to fight for them.

All this shit is ridiculous. There's no logic to any of it.

Which is my biggest problem with all of this. I think we going about it differently.

We as men know the women need us, so some of us have the POV that we will let them sink without our help. Other men don’t want them to sink so they’ll constantly be out to help them.

However I don’t believe we should take the latter approach because if they believe they are better off without us, they’ll objectify us for their own benefit and then keep the argument of them not needing us.

I don’t wanna see more incidents like this, but what are we supppsed to do? How we gonna form a strong community and culture if the women are not doing their part? Again why are men supposed to objectify ourselves to be protector when women don’t believe they are supposed to do anything to earn it?

Lol but in the brick situation who was she fucking with

the dude with the brick?

Apparently she was starting' shit with another woman before the dude with the brick. Gotta listen to the two cats that were there in the video @deadeye posted up on the last page (those cats are also very clearly seen in her video). The two dudes said they tried to help her, and those are the same dudes she yelled at talmbout "I what y'all to be a man" after they said "what did you want us to do". In context, them dudes asking that now makes perfect sense: They were already trying to help her but it was after she got hit with the brick, they were inside the gas station when that went down but witnessed her gettin' loud with a chick prior to going in there. So if these dudes were already trying to help her and were not out there for her getting hit, what really could she expect them to do other than what they were already doing which was calling the police on her behalf.

She essentially lied on them dudes to get her viral moment, and it worked.

the dude with the brick?

Apparently she was starting' shit with another woman before the dude with the brick. Gotta listen to the two cats that were there in the video @deadeye posted up on the last page (those cats are also very clearly seen in her video). The two dudes said they tried to help her, and those are the same dudes she yelled at talmbout "I what y'all to be a man" after they said "what did you want us to do". In context, them dudes asking that now makes perfect sense: They were already trying to help her but it was after she got hit with the brick, they were inside the gas station when that went down but witnessed her gettin' loud with a chick prior to going in there. So if these dudes were already trying to help her and were not out there for her getting hit, what really could she expect them to do other than what they were already doing which was calling the police on her behalf.

She essentially lied on them dudes to get her viral moment, and it worked.

Bruh I’m keep it real with you I haven’t watched no video posted in here. She was hit by a brick by a man. Her arguining with some girl before or after means what? You got any video saying she threw hands first or spit in somebody or got in somebody face?

If you feel she deserves it because she said some mean thing in the internet then fine. And I already know you’re gonna say “ you can’t know how people will react, she shouldn’t say anything just accept the brick to the face”

And I know in like 4 months when another topic like this comes up you will probably point out all the reasons why black women who we aren’t related too don’t deserve any protection. And then complain about how black men are viewed.

Lol but in the brick situation who was she fucking with

Who knows? None of us actually knows what happened. I believe there's video evidence that she has been a provocateur in the past. However, based on something posted in here, the dude that said she was doing that in this incident wasn't even there. However, I saw a video with two guys that were actually there, and they didn't say she was lying but they did say they didn't see a man bothering her and that she was actually in a confrontation with another woman prior to the event.

I'm ok with just taking her at her word absent of other evidence. I'm wondering more why this is being used to indict black American men when it didn't even happen in America.

Bruh I’m keep it real with you I haven’t watched no video posted in here. She was hit by a brick by a man. Her arguining with some girl before or after means what? You got any video saying she threw hands first or spit in somebody or got in somebody face?

If you feel she deserves it because she said some mean thing in the internet then fine. And I already know you’re gonna say “ you can’t know how people will react, she shouldn’t say anything just accept the brick to the face”

And I know in like 4 months when another topic like this comes up you will probably point out all the reasons why black women who we aren’t related too don’t deserve any protection. And then complain about how black men are viewed.

I never once said she deserved it, in fact quite the opposite. EVERYONE IN THIS GODDAMNED THREAD SAID SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!!

And for context you prolly SHOULD watch the videos, otherwise why are you even responding??? There's video of dudes that were THERE, that she lied on saying they did nothing to help while they were literally trying to help her. The point is there's far more to this story than she's portraying it to be. She's already been caught lying on the men trying to help her, and those men witnessed her out of control behavior towards another woman and spoke on it. Clearly the shit didn't go down the way she claims it did and apparently this ain't her first rodeo with this kind of incident that got her paid.

And, no, you can't predict how people will react to anything. That doesn't mean she deserved a brick to the face; you imagined that shit right there. Yes, it IS better to simply walk away in the vast majority of situations that people wind up in, but as was said earlier "you know, ego...". That STILL doesn't mean catch a brick to the face. It means leave before it gets to that point. The shit could have easily been deadly and that's the shit that should always be in the back of someone's mind.

Have we even had a topic like this come up all year that I've engaged in the discussion??? Seems to me like it's been a few years.

Who knows? None of us actually knows what happened. I believe there's video evidence that she has been a provocateur in the past. However, based on something posted in here, the dude that said she was doing that in this incident wasn't even there. However, I saw a video with two guys that were actually there, and they didn't say she was lying but they did say they didn't see a man bothering her and that she was actually in a confrontation with another woman prior to the event.

I'm ok with just taking her at her word absent of other evidence. I'm wondering more why this is being used to indict black American men when it didn't even happen in America.

It’s not used to insure black American men tho at least not just us. All the FBA niggas online making sure it’s known that this is some Somali shit(to the point that they forget abuse against women is literally international)

But I feel like that’s just being done for petty reasons.

Back