Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

It’s not used to insure black American men tho at least not just us. All the FBA niggas online making sure it’s known that this is some Somali shit(to the point that they forget abuse against women is literally international)

But I feel like that’s just being done for petty reasons.

lol Bruh, I literally seen a chick make a video talking about "If you men can't stand up for us in that situation then we won't be standing up for you bullet bags when the cops act up again."

Several other chicks have been calling Black American men hypocrites for being down to fight for dude in Alabama but not for this chick.

I ain't trying to act like random social media and youtube comments represent the average sentiment of women, but that narrative is being pushed by some.

I never once said she deserved it, in fact quite the opposite. EVERYONE IN THIS GODDAMNED THREAD SAID SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!!

And for context you prolly SHOULD watch the videos, otherwise why are you even responding??? There's video of dudes that were THERE, that she lied on saying they did nothing to help while they were literally trying to help her. The point is there's far more to this story than she's portraying it to be. She's already been caught lying on the men trying to help her, and those men witnessed her out of control behavior towards another woman and spoke on it. Clearly the shit didn't go down the way she claims it did and apparently this ain't her first rodeo with this kind of incident that got her paid.

And, no, you can't predict how people will react to anything. That doesn't mean she deserved a brick to the face; you imagined that shit right there. Yes, it IS better to simply walk away in the vast majority of situations that people wind up in, but as was said earlier "you know, ego...". That STILL doesn't mean catch a brick to the face. It means leave before it gets to that point. The shit could have easily been deadly and that's the shit that should always be in the back of someone's mind.

Have we even had a topic like this come up all year that I've engaged in the discussion??? Seems to me like it's been a few years.

Why nobody tried to help before she got hit with the brick.

Bro you’ve been on this agenda since the thread started. She said she did not feel protected by black men after a brick to the face. And took that like she meant every niggas in America. Then we found out it some Somali shit.

Again I feel as a whole we can do much better with our treatment of women. You see that as I’m talking personally about every black man in the country. Y’all say she didn’t deserve the brick but look for videos saying she starts shit. Idk what you want me to say to you.

It happened in Houston.

Did it? I seen some other people say it was somewhere else. Alright, I don't care anymore. MoFos can't even get the details straight. lol

At the end of the day, regardless of what went down, that chick shouldn't have gotten hit in the face with a brick and women shouldn't be walking around like they are entitled to protection from random men given all the bad blood these days.

lol Bruh, I literally seen a chick make a video talking about "If you men can't stand up for us in that situation then we won't be standing up for you bullet bags when the cops act up again."

Several other chicks have been calling Black American men hypocrites for being down to fight for dude in Alabama but not for this chick.

I ain't trying to act like random social media and youtube comments represent the average sentiment of women, but that narrative is being pushed by some.

Are any of these women American? Actually I don’t care. If y’all don’t like what they are saying I get it. But I’m tired of talking about it. Y’all will find the worst feminists as an example and the women get the worst misogynistic person they can find as an example.

And I again I get a lot of y’all feel like loud black women who say they don’t need a man shouldn’t be surprised when they are defenseless. I also think that is stupid.

Are any of these women American? Actually I don’t care. If y’all don’t like what they are saying I get it. But I’m tired of talking about it. Y’all will find the worst feminists as an example and the women get the worst misogynistic person they can find as an example.

And I again I get a lot of y’all feel like loud black women who say they don’t need a man shouldn’t be surprised when they are defenseless. I also think that is stupid.

Bruh, I'm not looking for any of these females. lol You know how the Youtube algorithm is. I watch one video about the incident and tons of videos pop up.

You think the women I've seen aren't representative of average black women? Fine, but how long can the minority push a narrative with social media and Youtube backing without that narrative becoming more mainstream?

I saw one video of a woman simply saying that she has male protectors and part of being protected by them means listening to them when they advise her. She had to release a second video addressing how a bunch of women were leaving comments talking about they hope she got raped and calling her a Pick Me.

It's crazy out there.

This reeks of the Terry Crews situation. What happened was wrong and isn't justified but it happened to YOU because of your energy. The white man who groped him isn't going around doing that to every black man he sees, he did that to Terry Crews and only Terry Crews
That's not the point of the video. Word is going around that she's a scam artist. She's donee this type of thing before and has gotten money from gullible people.this info is coming from friends and people that know her.

Bruh, I'm not looking for any of these females. lol You know how the Youtube algorithm is. I watch one video about the incident and tons of videos pop up.

You think the women I've seen aren't representative of average black women? Fine, but how long can the minority push a narrative with social media and Youtube backing without that narrative becoming more mainstream?

I saw one video of a woman simply saying that she has male protectors and part of being protected by them means listening to them when they advise her. She had to release a second video addressing how a bunch of women were leaving comments talking about they hope she got raped and calling her a Pick Me.

It's crazy out there.

If people used this same thought process about different topics it'd answer alot of their questions. I've said it before but folks constantly choose the worst examples to prove their points then get upset at pushback when folks say they're knowingly using the worst examples to justify shitty opinions of another group.

Shorty's in the crib like:

giphy.gif

Can't even knock the hustle 😂 😂

If people used this same thought process about different topics it'd answer alot of their questions. I've said it before but folks constantly choose the worst examples to prove their points then get upset at pushback when folks say they're knowingly using the worst examples to justify shitty opinions of another group.

And this is precisely how Black men feel when a handful of violent chucklefucks are used as an example of all of us. That's why we pushback so hard against this shit.

And this is precisely how Black men feel when a handful of violent chucklefucks are used as an example of all of us. That's why we pushback so hard against this shit.

I've already responded to this point when somebody else made it. That shit isn't lost. Where the disconnect comes in is when some let that feeling override their ability to actually look objectively at individuals and individual situations. They see any instance of somebody saying a Black man did something bad as saying all Black men did something bad and start defending or trying to excuse some wild shit. Truth be told some of the shit niggas try to defend and justify in defense of Black men is insulting as fuck and it's downright embarrassing to see.

I've already responded to this point when somebody else made it. That shit isn't lost. Where the disconnect comes in is when some let that feeling override their ability to actually look objectively at individuals and individual situations. They see any instance of somebody saying a Black man did something bad as saying all Black men did something bad and start defending or trying to excuse some wild shit. Truth be told some of the shit niggas try to defend and justify in defense of Black men is insulting as fuck and it's downright embarrassing to see.

The chick literally said "Is this what y'all doing to women?"

as in "all you Black Men"

My first post in the thread addressed this: focus your anger towards the man that did it but don't paint us all like that.

We've seen this shit a million times. Niggas going around fuckin with people hoping to go viral, the only difference here is that it's a woman.

Bruh, not a single one of these niggas gave AF bout ol boy that got shot in Tysons doing that shit.

Every single response was "well...shouldn't been fukn wit people"

The chick literally said "Is this what y'all doing to women?"

as in "all you Black Men"

My first post in the thread addressed this: focus your anger towards the man that did it but don't paint us all like that.

That's another pick and choose thing people do. People are smart enougj to determine when folks are using general terms in different ways. There's instances where we all have said "men" or "women" when it's clear people aren't talking about men or women as a complete whole or monolith. Because you've also made statements about "women" when it's clear you're only talking about a specific type/group of women. But it seems like the ability to make that distinction only matters when people want to make and/or defend a disparaging pov.

You're old enough and smart enough to know that she wasn't talking about every Black man walking around. So when people take it as they're personally being blamed that shit makes no sense. And niggas spent more time defending themselves against imaginary accusations or stories they're creating as opposed to discussing the actual incident that happened. I mean this thread alone has had yall in here talking about all sorts of Super Nigga scenarios where one person is fighting off multiple people. None of which has anything to do with this young lady being assaulted with a brick.

That's another pick and choose thing people do. People are smart enougj to determine when folks are using general terms in different ways. There's instances where we all have said "men" or "women" when it's clear people aren't talking about men or women as a complete whole or monolith. Because you've also made statements about "women" when it's clear you're only talking about a specific type/group of women. But it seems like the ability to make that distinction only matters when people want to make and/or defend a disparaging pov.

You're old enough and smart enough to know that she wasn't talking about every Black man walking around. So when people take it as they're personally being blamed that shit makes no sense. And niggas spent more time defending themselves against imaginary accusations or stories they're creating as opposed to discussing the actual incident that happened. I mean this thread alone has had yall in here talking about all sorts of Super Nigga scenarios where one person is fighting off multiple people. None of which has anything to do with this young lady being assaulted with a brick.

I'm not like "all women", I'm not finna paint everybody like that (except white folks... but that's understandable as Black and Native). "Some", "many", "a few" is usually how I address it unless I have numbers from credible sources.

I'll keep saying this until it finally sets in: Black men have enough bullshit against us that we don't need blanket statements like this making us seem like violent ogres incapable of handling rejection. Yes, there will be pushback against shit like this especially when it comes from a Black woman that had an unfortunate incident like this.

And that was @SeaSnake talmbout how he'd be the one jumpin in, hittin dude with a brick, then hittin' everybody else like his alter ego is Super Brick Nigga or some shit.

So anybody got video from the brick incident of her trolling the brick slanger? Or just assuming shit?

Dude in the one video said there's video somewhere 'cause of how Houston's wired for it. I'm assuming it's similar to Detroit PD's Project Green Light where they got these HD cameras at a grip of gas stations, party stores ("liquor stores" for y'all not in Michigan), and other businesses across the city that record every fucking thing at those locations. That's how that one broad that blazed them niggas at a gas stations some years ago was hemmed up.

I'm not like "all women", I'm not finna paint everybody like that (except white folks... but that's understandable as Black and Native). "Some", "many", "a few" is usually how I address it unless I have numbers from credible sources.

I'll keep saying this until it finally sets in: Black men have enough bullshit against us that we don't need blanket statements like this making us seem like violent ogres incapable of handling rejection. Yes, there will be pushback against shit like this especially when it comes from a Black woman that had an unfortunate incident like this.

And that was @SeaSnake talmbout how he'd be the one jumpin in, hittin dude with a brick, then hittin' everybody else like his alter ego is Super Brick Nigga or some shit.

You asked me what I’d do if his homies jump in and I told you. Not outrunning Somali niggas.

Back