Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

The truth comes out…

Glad I held back and didn’t jump to conclusions.

Something just didn’t seem right…

You get smacked upside your head (BY A DAMN BRICK) and your first impulse is to grab your phone and record yourself crying about black men not protecting you??

Yeah, makes sense.

Jussie Smollet would be proud.

So she pulled a "bagel head", but different???

Also, if that was really a nurse that contacted dude, then that's a pretty clear HIPPA violation.

all ima say is that looks like a weird contusion from a brick.

She didn’t deserve to get hit if that happened

Oh wow so she blamed black men for the hell of it? I wonder what made her think this would work? Probably because she knew black men always have ourselves placed as the face of everything negative and our worst thrown in our faces

If it's true, then she did it 'cause it's known to work. All the white hoes that blamed some mystery Black man for some bullshit got all kinds of love and support, so why can't it work for her too?

She didn't even get hit by a brick she took a allergic reaction and decided to act like she got hit to scam dumbass niggas and broads to fight over this goofy bitch.

one source says it was a saline injection. The shit is actually very easy to do and it's how women get temporary "party titties".

If it's true, then she did it 'cause it's known to work. All the white hoes that blamed some mystery Black man for some bullshit got all kinds of love and support, so why can't it work for her too?

My fault, I was asking a rhetorical question. Everybody knows that we are the number one troll target on the planet. Wild part is, who is gonna defend us on a large scale? There won’t be no real pushback so that’s that.

I really hope some of y'all ain't this obtuse and hardheaded in real life...

Idk if this lady is lying or not there's been so much conflicting shit posted in here, but men getting aggressive and violent after being rejected by a woman is a very real thing. Even if this is something that happens a "few" or a "handful" times it's a few too damn many. The fact some here want to down play or just flat out dismiss what a whole lot of women have experienced is a shame.

I really hope some of y'all ain't this obtuse and hardheaded in real life...

Idk if this lady is lying or not there's been so much conflicting shit posted in here, but men getting aggressive and violent after being rejected by a woman is a very real thing. Even if this is something that happens a "few" or a "handful" times it's a few too damn many. The fact some here want to down play or just flat out dismiss what a whole lot of women have experienced is a shame.
This is the takeaway for me

She's a pos if she's lying

BUT

There are women who weren't so "lucky".

She painted black men as a whole as trash and cowards

Even if she did get hit with a. Rick or words are toxic and should be address regardless of what happened to her.

I haves sons and a daughter

My last thought on this (hopefully)

Protection starts much before anything takes place.

That’s for men and women. They world we live in requires going through scenarios that can take place place and what to do if such and such happen.

I pray women are safe in their adventures as well as men.

Back