Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

She painted black men as a whole as trash and cowards

Even if she did get hit with a. Rick or words are toxic and should be address regardless of what happened to her.

I haves sons and a daughter
So let me ask you this, if something like this happened to your daughter would you worry so much about her using the word y'all while expressing her hurt and anger?

So let me ask you this, if something like this happened to your daughter would you worry so much about her using the word y'all while expressing her hurt and anger?
I would worry about both, she has black brothers and painting them in that way is never okay. And I pray my daughter don’t go around lying like that woman. And protection starts before incidents takes place. My sister and mother both carry. I wish my wife would. I tell my wife what to do when she sees certain things.

I have family that been killed by a black men but I would never say black men are all murders.

I have friends that was abused by their black mothers but will never say black women are all abusive.

This is the Jamie Foxx shit all over again

He said "they" and black people knew he wasn't talking about no Jews

This woman says "y'all" and it's really being interpreted that she meant all black men
Nah, y'all when used means all but that shit don't matter in this situation so I don't know why people went searching her social media posting that bullshit here on this site and elsewhere as a reason it should have happened to her.

I would worry about both, she has black brothers and painting them in that way is never okay. And I pray my daughter don’t go around lying like that woman. And protection starts before incidents takes place. My sister and mother both carry. I wish my wife would. I tell my wife what to do when she sees certain things.

I have family that been killed by a black men but I would never say black men are all murders.

I have friends that was abused by their black mothers but will never say black women are all abusive.
So your child is in the hospital because she was assaulted for simply not being interested in a man and you would be worried about that one word she used???? Not give your child the grace that she's speaking out because she's hurt...seriously?????????? You would actually tell your child "well remember not all black men would do this".

So your child is in the hospital because she was assaulted for simply not being interested in a man and you would be worried about that one word she used???? Not give your child the grace that she's speaking out because she's hurt...seriously?????????? You would actually tell your child "well remember not all black men would do this".
Yes. I would definitely tell her this ain’t a black man issue while I’m consoling her. I’m also asking a million question about what lead to the event happening.

Me as black man and her black brothers, she could take on the mindset and take her anger out on us and all black folks which is not a good thing

Wrong. She makes a point to talk about black men in her videos I seen.

Don’t die on this hill

No hills over here

I'm going off the one video that I've seen

I'm not doing no deep dive over this chick

But again, it's a nuanced conversation and I know she not talking about all black men cause she's never met every black man

Yes. I would definitely tell her this ain’t a black man issue while I’m consoling her.

Me as black man and her black brothers, she could take on the mindset and take her anger out on us and all black folks which is not a good thing
OR and I know this is crazy ass concept cause you take everything so literally...when she said y'all she didn't mean every single black man in America.

This is the takeaway for me

She's a pos if she's lying
She’s lying.; she has a history of doing this.. She did this same thing back in 2020.

Plus, there’s no surveillance video evidence that this alleged incident ever took place.

BUT

There are women who weren't so "lucky".
Agreed.

No one stated otherwise.

Last edited:
Back