Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

How many more pages do you predict after the full truth comes out? Especially if she has to backtrack her story and apologize for scamming people?
Idk man

I said that kinda in jest cause the bulk of the thread to me seemed to be people saying the same things not realizing it and talking past each other instead of to each other

We still lack information at this time, so I'll reserve judgment until more unfolds. If she doesn't eventually file a police report, it would mark the third incident in which she hasn't taken that step. I anticipate that the discussion might shift from defending her to debating whether this specific case reflects the broader issue of real victimization, even though we're addressing a situation where a woman is exploiting people for money by falsely implicating black men.

Thread got more than 3x more posts than the pregnant woman shot by police and the white guy shooting those black people at the dollar store

yall head ass niggas don’t learn

Some woman just pretended to be kidnapped like 2 months ago

Because it's extremely clear the cop was in the wrong and is a cold-blooded murderer and the white boy is a racist murderer. Honestly, ain't a whole lot to say in those situations.

Because it's extremely clear the cop was in the wrong and is a cold-blooded murderer and the white boy is a racist murderer. Honestly, ain't a whole lot to say in those situations.
What’s to say here though?

Let’s say she got hit with a brick

After the initial “that’s crazy” What is there to say that’s not putting extra sauce on the situation?

What’s to say here though?

Let’s say she got hit with a brick

After the initial “that’s crazy” What is there to say that’s not putting extra sauce on the situation?

With the cop we had the full video, shit was pretty clear to anyone with sense: he could have simply moved out of the way.

With this, what we lack is a "full video", and that leads to speculation. Then more video emerges, and more, and more, ole girl shuts down her social media presence completely, more video comes out including one of her having some kind of allergic reaction that 100% looks identical to how she looked in the first video... It turned into a shit-show.

This is a spectacle. And it's turning into another case of lying ala' Carlee Russell.

With the cop we had the full video, shit was pretty clear to anyone with sense: he could have simply moved out of the way.

With this, what we lack is a "full video", and that leads to speculation. Then more video emerges, and more, and more, ole girl shuts down her social media presence completely, more video comes out including one of her having some kind of allergic reaction that 100% looks identical to how she looked in the first video... It turned into a shit-show.

This is a spectacle. And it's turning into another case of lying ala' Carlee Russell.
It’s really posters just creating arguments on their own and then building off of it

It’s just arguing for the sake of arguing

Not dissing it just saying

Agreed. IMO one time is too much. There is no good reason for a man to attack a woman just because he got rejected.

However, you don't attack a problem that occurs in a tenth of a percent of cases the way you attack a problem that occurs in 50% of cases. You also don't make it seem like 60% of the members of a group are responsible for something that only half a percent of the members of that group actually do. I agree this is an issue that should be fixed, but the way that it is being presented is basically the difference between a systemic issue and a problem with a pervasive group of bad actors. You don't address those two things in the same way.
So you tell me then how this should be presented? Cause to me this goes beyond some small tiny group. Do you really think women give out their real or fake numbers, lie and say their married or in a relationship, keep mase or a gun on them because of a few bad actors?

Don't hate the player hate the game. In a reactionary society she's just using it to her advantages like others, good for her. See her in 4 years.

Back