Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

Niggas love low hanging fruit

Caping for women is easier and more instinctive

Challenging the Beast hits different for most
No

Constantly antagonizing people who have a different opinion than you gets old after a couple of posts. Not every or pov from yours is rooted in coonery.

So you tell me then how this should be presented? Cause to me this goes beyond some small tiny group. Do you really think women give out their real or fake numbers, lie and say their married or in a relationship, keep mase or a gun on them because of a few bad actors?

Yes. It's literally a handful of bad actors. The problem is that their actions are bad enough that it has everyone in their target group shook so they act accordingly.

We, as a country, did it to Muslims/Arabs/anyone from the Middle East after 9/11 (ironically, today). A tiny number of them carried out an attack on the country. What did we do??? We shunned them from our communities, physically attacked them, burned their businesses, some were even murdered. I've told the story in the IC and I believe here about how my landlord at the time was a Lebanese family. The father fled the country, his brother dyed his hair blond and cut off his beard to try to "blend in" with white folks, and the rest of the family very rarely left their house for fear of being singled out and attacked 'cause that shit was getting pretty rampant around Metro Detroit.

Shit happened across the country, and to this day there's still lingering distrust of them because of what 19 men did.

When it comes to negative shit, the minority tends to become the representative of the majority and many will treat that majority as if they were the minority because "you never know which one is doing xyz" so you gotta protect yourself from all of them.

No

Constantly antagonizing people who have a different opinion than you gets old after a couple of posts. Not every or pov from yours is rooted in coonery.
Stop, Mr hit with a brick dog hollering

Men are wired to protect women. Its easy to do because a lot of the time it's the right thing to do

Using all those words thoughts and energy against white supremacy is not the same, thus not as easy, thus not appealing to the average dude willing to cape for the opposite sex on social issues

Stop, Mr hit with a brick dog hollering

Men are wired to protect women. Its easy to do because a lot of the time it's the right thing to do

Using all those words thoughts and energy against white supremacy is not the same, thus not as easy, thus not appealing to the average dude willing to cape for the opposite sex on social issues
On cue, you are reading to respond instead of understand

Yes. It's literally a handful of bad actors. The problem is that their actions are bad enough that it has everyone in their target group shook so they act accordingly.

We, as a country, did it to Muslims/Arabs/anyone from the Middle East after 9/11 (ironically, today). A tiny number of them carried out an attack on the country. What did we do??? We shunned them from our communities, physically attacked them, burned their businesses, some were even murdered. I've told the story in the IC and I believe here about how my landlord at the time was a Lebanese family. The father fled the country, his brother dyed his hair blond and cut off his beard to try to "blend in" with white folks, and the rest of the family very rarely left their house for fear of being singled out and attacked 'cause that shit was getting pretty rampant around Metro Detroit.

Shit happened across the country, and to this day there's still lingering distrust of them because of what 19 men did.

When it comes to negative shit, the minority tends to become the representative of the majority and many will treat that majority as if they were the minority because "you never know which one is doing xyz" so you gotta protect yourself from all of them.
And those 19 men are probably from the US government because 9/11 was an inside job @VIBE

On cue, you are reading to respond instead of understand
Nigga, you're pretending to not understand that we need that energy to fight oppression... and don't give me no bullshit about doing both and two things at once and chewing gum while tying your shoes, fuck out of here

Nigga, you're pretending to not understand that we need that energy to fight oppression... and don't give me no bullshit about doing both and two things at once and chewing gum while tying your shoes, fuck out of here
If that's a deficiency of yours, it's ok to admit that, and that's not a slight to you

BUT

it can be done

Back