Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

So your child is in the hospital because she was assaulted for simply not being interested in a man and you would be worried about that one word she used???? Not give your child the grace that she's speaking out because she's hurt...seriously?????????? You would actually tell your child "well remember not all black men would do this".

Don't understand why race would even come into it.

I mean, if I had a daughter and something happened to her, my first concern would obviously be my daughter.

Then I'd be worried about catching the person who did it.

Not what race they were.

Explains why she was wearing that ski mask in the club prior to the fake incident.

There's also footage of her with an allergic reaction with same side of her head swollen up the same way out there.

Ain't no tellin what the fuck is going on, but one thing's for sure this is a Scooby Doo level mystery.

No hills over here

I'm going off the one video that I've seen

I'm not doing no deep dive over this chick

But again, it's a nuanced conversation and I know she not talking about all black men cause she's never met every black man

Bruh,

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

She literally said that in the original video she posted.

Granted, she didn't use the word........."all"..........but the implication was clear that she was talking about black men in general.

She didn't say good black men.............bad black men.........or average black men.

She just said black men, which...........in that context.............is all-inclusive.

The girl posted a video showing her hospital report and documentation from the police dept. I only saw the header of the paper from the police so it could be something old, could be from another incident, could not even be hers. Idk since I didn't see what it was.

But I find it hard to believe you go to the hospital with an apparent assault and police don't get involved. So yea ima need police or the hospital to dispel the rumor not unverified internet sleuths who have no obligation to tell the truth or publicly retract false statements.

If a nurse or doctor has reason to believe a crime has been committed, they're duty-bound to report it to the police regardless what the victim says. No if's, and's, or but's about it; it has to happen.

Houston police claim there's no report of any type on this incident despite the fact that they were called out to the scene by the two cats standing behind her in the first video (the dudes she said didn't try to help her).

You would think after the meg and tory debacle, niggas wouldn't trust blogs and random posts as proof.

Are there any credible sources as to why this is a hoax? Like from the police or hospital?
With all due respect…

You would think that after the Jussie Smollet and the Carlee Russell debacles, people wouldn’t be so quick to automatically believe any suspicious/questionable allegations as proof….

…. Especially from someone who has a history of this type of behavior.

Are there any credible sources that this attack actually took place?

With all due respect…

You would think that after the Jussie Smollet and the Carlee Russell debacles, people wouldn’t be so quick to automatically believe any suspicious/questionable allegations as proof….

…. Especially from someone who has a history of this type of behavior.

Are there any credible sources that this attack actually took place?
It's no sweat off my back to believe an accusation of assault and change my mind after facts are presented to the contrary. Keyword is facts...

Why do yall think initially believing something means it has to be written on your headstone. Being wrong is not eternal lol. If it's true, I hope the girl gets justice. If it's not I hope the girl is held accountable. As of this moment, I have 0 reason believe the assault didn't happen when hospital records corroborate her being hit in the head.

It's no sweat off my back to believe an accusation of assault and change my mind after facts are presented to the contrary. Keyword is facts...

Why do yall think initially believing something means it has to be written on your headstone. Being wrong is not eternal lol. If it's true, I hope the girl gets justice. If it's not I hope the girl is held accountable. As of this moment, I have 0 reason believe the assault didn't happen when hospital records corroborate her being hit in the head.

What hospital records? Were they released and we missed it?

Fair enough.

I’m just going with the evidence…

Her being seen in a nightclub wearing a damn ski mask just prior to the alleged incident.

There being no blood after allegedly being struck in the head with a brick.

The fact that she made a video back in 2020 with eerily similar allegations.

There being no surveillance video evidence of this attack ever taking place.

Just red flags everywhere.

It ain’t about us believing random bloggers, it’s more about the receipts not adding up.

Now, if a video of the incident surfaces (from a reliable source) that shows her interacting with a man in the parking lot who then picks up a brick and strikes her, I’ll delete all my posts in this thread and take back my comments.

But, that’s another red flag… Was this dude just walking around with a brick in his hand? A BRICK?

Or did he just happen to find a brick just conveniently laying nearby?

There was this ugly, lesbian Somali broad who hates black men..

She posted a video of herself in some parking lot, fake-crying with a knot on the side of her head claiming that some “nigga” hit her with a brick because she refused to give him her phone number. She was surrounded by a bunch of male bystanders in the background and she claimed none of those “niggas” helped her… That they just stood there and watched as she got assaulted by the mystery “nigga”.

People everywhere automatically believed every word she said and started donating to her go fund me… Even though this woman is just some stranger on the internet.

It’s since been revealed that she’s a fraud who has a history of pulling these types of shenanigans.

Now, everybody here is just pretty much talking about how she duped all these gullible people who always seem to jump to conclusions and believe certain narratives without first investigating and waiting until more info is released.

That’s all.

You still one of the dumbest posters in history. Go back to posting ig models

lol Well yeah, it's no sweat off your back because you don't face the consequences of having false allegations against you. I think all claims should be taken seriously and investigated, but the reality is that when a man is accused of assault by a woman, the stigma doesn't just go away when her story falls apart. Dudes get kicked out of school or fired, and not let back even after the incident blows over. Not only that but the label of being "that guy that was accused of assault/rape" follows them around even if they didn't do it. Some of these guys have had their lives ruined by accusations that were later proven to be lies, so there is reason not to just proceed with an allegation as if its fact.

Fair enough.

I’m just going with the evidence…

Her being seen in a nightclub wearing a damn ski mask just prior to the alleged incident.

There being no blood after allegedly being struck in the head with a brick.

The fact that she made a video back in 2020 with eerily similar allegations.

There being no surveillance video evidence of this attack ever taking place.

Just red flags everywhere.

It ain’t about us believing random bloggers, it’s more about the receipts not adding up.

Now, if a video of the incident surfaces (from a reliable source) that shows her interacting with a man in the parking lot who then picks up a brick and strikes her, I’ll delete all my posts in this thread and take back my comments.

But, that’s another red flag… Was this dude just walking around with a brick in his hand? A BRICK?

Or did he just happen to find a brick just conveniently laying nearby?

To add on.

She got hit by a brick bad enough to cause that kinda swelling (apparently instantly), but was still lucid enough to get up and record people. That seems odd.

There was just swelling and no bruising. Even when she was in the hospital and afterward, there was swelling but no bruising. It's kinda hard to believe that someone would get hit by a brick and not have an actual mark.

There's literally no info about the person that actually hit her. None of the onlookers saw anyone, and unless I missed it, she hasn't actually given a description. That sounds a lot like the white women who kill their kids and then blame random black men.

Bruh,

View attachment 1174139

She literally said that in the original video she posted.

Granted, she didn't use the word........."all"..........but the implication was clear that she was talking about black men in general.

She didn't say good black men.............bad black men.........or average black men.

She just said black men, which...........in that context.............is all-inclusive.
Has she met you before?

Let me ask another way

Have you met her before?

I think all claims should be taken seriously and investigated
Respectfully, this is all that matters. Until the number of false allegations come anywhere near the number of actual assaults, im gon continue to take claims of assaults as is until proven otherwise.

Back