Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

If that's a deficiency of yours, it's ok to admit that, and that's not a slight to you

BUT

it can be done
Like i said... low-hanging fruit

It's easy to snag an apple dangling from a branch almost about to snap off

Jumping up or climbing for it isn't as appealing

Like i said... low-hanging fruit

It's easy to snag an apple dangling from a branch almost about to snap off

Jumping up or climbing for it isn't as appealing
That's an entirely different convo imo though

I think there have been too many silos that have been created that stem from a multitude of issues surrounding black people to the point where it may feel like people give stuff like this too much energy instead of white supremacy

They are both equally dangerous to the overall quality of life for black men and women

The one she said she got beat up for trying to be a doctor?

2020-2021 is the time frame for that one
The 2nd gofundme that she showed in the background even said a few days ago. It was the 2023 one. Maybe her video editing was off but she also said the 2nd video made 41k which would be the 2023 one

So you tell me then how this should be presented? Cause to me this goes beyond some small tiny group. Do you really think women give out their real or fake numbers, lie and say their married or in a relationship, keep mase or a gun on them because of a few bad actors?

To your first question, why not just be honest. Admit that most men that get rejected don't get violent, but the few that do are dangerous and measures should be taken to protect women from them whether that be extra guards/bouncers that are more focused on protecting women at gathering spots or harsher penalties for men who commit these kinds of crimes similar to hate crime laws.

To your second question, women give fake numbers and lie for a lot of reasons outside of protection and carry mase/guns for more than just the threat of a dude reacting badly to being rejected. So yes, I do believe the men getting violent over rejection is just a few bad actors, but I also believe that are other men who are also a threat to women.

There are a lot of shitty men out there. I don't deny that. I just think the discussion can be framed in a way that doesn't have black women feeling like any interaction with a black man amounts to a brush with death.

To your first question, why not just be honest. Admit that most men that get rejected don't get violent, but the few that do are dangerous and measures should be taken to protect women from them whether that be extra guards/bouncers that are more focused on protecting women at gathering spots or harsher penalties for men who commit these kinds of crimes similar to hate crime laws.

To your second question, women give fake numbers and lie for a lot of reasons outside of protection and carry mase/guns for more than just the threat of a dude reacting badly to being rejected. So yes, I do believe the men getting violent over rejection is just a few bad actors, but I also believe that are other men who are also a threat to women.

There are a lot of shitty men out there. I don't deny that. I just think the discussion can be framed in a way that doesn't have black women feeling like any interaction with a black man amounts to a brush with death.
7C6F0B62-F1FB-44FB-B730-5F5AD5975021.jpeg

I've lost the plot here. ion even know what yall arguing about anymore
There was this ugly, lesbian Somali broad who hates black men..

She posted a video of herself in some parking lot, fake-crying with a knot on the side of her head claiming that some “nigga” hit her with a brick because she refused to give him her phone number. She was surrounded by a bunch of male bystanders in the background and she claimed none of those “niggas” helped her… That they just stood there and watched as she got assaulted by the mystery “nigga”.

People everywhere automatically believed every word she said and started donating to her go fund me… Even though this woman is just some stranger on the internet.

It’s since been revealed that she’s a fraud who has a history of pulling these types of shenanigans.

Now, everybody here is just pretty much talking about how she duped all these gullible people who always seem to jump to conclusions and believe certain narratives without first investigating and waiting until more info is released.

That’s all.

You would think after the meg and tory debacle, niggas wouldn't trust blogs and random posts as proof.

Are there any credible sources as to why this is a hoax? Like from the police or hospital?

There was no police report filed in any incident involving her. I'd run a case search on her in Harris County but it requires making an account and I don't feel like it right this second.

There was no police report filed in any incident involving her. I'd run a case search on her in Harris County but it requires making an account and I don't feel like it right this second.
The girl posted a video showing her hospital report and documentation from the police dept. I only saw the header of the paper from the police so it could be something old, could be from another incident, could not even be hers. Idk since I didn't see what it was.

But I find it hard to believe you go to the hospital with an apparent assault and police don't get involved. So yea ima need police or the hospital to dispel the rumor not unverified internet sleuths who have no obligation to tell the truth or publicly retract false statements.

The girl posted a video showing her hospital report and documentation from the police dept. I only saw the header of the paper from the police so it could be something old, could be from another incident, could not even be hers. Idk since I didn't see what it was.

But I find it hard to believe you go to the hospital with an apparent assault and police don't get involved. So yea ima need police or the hospital to dispel the rumor not unverified internet sleuths who have no obligation to tell the truth or publicly retract false statements.
In 2020 she was interviewed about an incident she claimed put her in a league similar to Ahmad Aubrey.

giphy.gif

whew... Ok..

Anyways, by her own admission, she had only been in in Houston a bit over a year and had the cops called on her three times. No doubt she has paperwork from those encounters with LE.

1694483360815.png

Back