Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

Respectfully, this is all that matters. Until the number of false allegations come anywhere near the number of actual assaults, im gon continue to take claims of assaults as is until proven otherwise.

That's fair. Again, you have that luxury. I was just telling you why others aren't as comfortable doing that. There's a reason why the term "Innocent until proven guilty" exists in our legal system.

Have you?

Don't understand where you're trying to go with this.

I'm going by what she said on the video.

So, where's the confusion coming from?
She is speaking in hyperbole

She isn't being literal as evidenced by the fact that neither you nor I, or any other male on this board has met her.

You be blessed in the season

Last edited:
Man, go touch some grass today

Can we stop the who "She/He didn't mean all or every" BS. Yes, we all know that when people make comments like Men/Women ain't shit, they aren't talking about literally every man or woman. However, we do know that they feel the number of men or women that fit into that category is so significant that it's not necessary to qualify the statement.

If some media talking head goes on a rant about how young black males are violent, there's a good chance that no one listening believes he's referring to 100% of young black males. However, if in the average listener's head, he means 50% when the reality is that most violent crime is only comitted by around 5% of young black males, then that's a problem.

Can we stop the who "She/He didn't mean all or every" BS. Yes, we all know that when people make comments like Men/Women ain't shit, they aren't talking about literally every man or woman. However, we do know that they feel the number of men or women that fit into that category is so significant that it's not necessary to qualify the statement.

If some media talking head goes on a rant about how young black males are violent, there's a good chance that no one listening believes he's referring to 100% of young black males. However, if in the average listener's head, he means 50% when the reality is that most violent crime is only comitted by around 5% of young black males, then that's a problem.
Unless you're Deadeye

yeah, this happened last week. All up and down my timeline. I almost posted it in this thread as an example of why folks are hesitant to be the good samaritan and jump into anything. She did it and lost her life.

Man, I don't even want to look at the video. Was she accidentally killed in the act of breaking up the fight or did someone target her because she broke up the fight?

That's not what surprises me. Blunt trauma often doesn't break the skin. The lack of bruising and the quickness that the swelling set in is more surprising to me.

This shit is crazy though. Everyday the story changes. Everybody just needs to leave this shit alone.
But a brick is jagged because of the texture. It's not like a bat or something smooth

Man, I don't even want to look at the video. Was she accidentally killed in the act of breaking up the fight or did someone target her because she broke up the fight?

No, it was intentional. She tried to break it up unsuccessfully and went back to her car. One of 'em pulled the strap and shot her next to her car.

No, it was intentional. She tried to break it up unsuccessfully and went back to her car. One of 'em pulled the strap and shot her next to her car.

The cowardice and callousness of people nowadays is unfathomable to me. It's one thing to kill someone you hate or that did you wrong, but how you going to kill someone just for trying to stop a fight.

Some of these people are just cancers, and the world won't get better until them and everyone like them is gone.

Back