Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

So was she hit by a brick or not? Is anything coming out besides YouTube videos?

Who knows. It seems like everyday a video comes out contradicting a video from the day before.

In this topic, we've seen her show papers that seem to prove she had real facial damage. That was followed by another video, which featured a caller who claimed to have been involved in one of this chick's scams. The caller also pointed out that the names were blocked out on all the paperwork shown, so there's no proof it actually belonged to that chick.

The only thing I'll point out is that even after all this time, we haven't actually heard or seen anything more about the actual attacker. None of the people that supposedly witnessed the event ever saw the attacker. There's been not camera footage of the attack or attacker even though the establishment supposedly has outside security cameras. There's no police report listing details or information about the attacker. The victim hasn't said anything further about the attacker. All the bullshit aside, if some dude was out there hitting chicks with bricks, you'd think someone would actually be concerned with trying to get him into custody.

Ppl didn't drag carlee after finding out she lied?? You can dog somebody out but let's do it with information that directly contradicts the claim. Idc what that ho was doin in 2020. Did she get hit upside the head September 2023 or nah
All the evidence points to nah.

Was it ever mentioned that brick guy also tried to pull her into a car? The full discharge papers posted to the gofundme state that she told the hospital that the person attempted to pull her into a car. Which I’m sure also would have to be corroborated by the witnesses?

Was it ever mentioned that brick guy also tried to pull her into a car? The full discharge papers posted to the gofundme state that she told the hospital that the person attempted to pull her into a car. Which I’m sure also would have to be corroborated by the witnesses?

None of the witnesses saw anything related to the incident. The closest thing was a guy that said he thought he saw her arguing with another woman.

This why I hate shit like this. Got a bunch of noname youtubers putting out all their click bait opinions and presenting it as facts to get views, when they dont know shit. And people watching it and taking it as facts.
That goes both ways, though.

Were there not people (some in this thread) who immediately started criticizing and demonizing black men after this woman posted her video, when, in actuality, nobody knew what really happened? People just automatically started inquiring about these men’s parents and claiming that women getting hit in the head with bricks is a lot more common than we think and blah, blah, blah…

Also, is it opinion that her go fund me has raised over $40,000?

Is it opinion that she pulled the same stunt a few years ago?

Is it opinion that (thus far) there are no witnesses stepping forward to corroborate her version of events?

Is it opinion that no video evidence has surfaced in regards to said incident?

My biggest issue is how quick people are to judge and shit on men who look like me, based solely on the accusations of a YouTuber who hates men who look like me.

Last edited:

Were there not people (some in this thread) who immediately started criticizing and demonizing black men after this woman posted her video, when, in actuality, nobody knew what really happened? People just automatically started inquiring about these men’s parents and claiming that women getting hit in the head with bricks is a lot more common than we think and blah, blah, blah…

Is it opinion that (thus far) there are no witnesses stepping forward to corroborate her version of events?

My biggest issue is how quick people are to judge and shit on men who look like me, based solely on the accusations of a YouTuber who hates men who look like me.

Women being abused is more common than a lot of y’all think. I get y’all want to live in a world where black men don’t harm black women at all but it’s not reality. Saying “it’s not all of us” does not help. No I’m not saying every dude does this or even close. But y’all act like it’s all isolated one off situations.

Women being abused is more common than a lot of y’all think. I get y’all want to live in a world where black men don’t harm black women at all but it’s not reality. Saying “it’s not all of us” does not help. No I’m not saying every dude does this or even close. But y’all act like it’s all isolated one off situations.

We know it happens, but "common"??? Nah B. I'd put cash money on it that if you went out right now and asked 1000 random women in your area if a random man has ever put hands on them because they rejected their advances I'd really be surprised if you got more than 1 or 2 that said "yes".

It's like that whole shit where y'all swore up and down that the #1 cause of death of Black women in the US was IPV at the hands of Black men until I actually combed through the data to find that only ~120 Black women per year died at the hands of a Black man, and something like 2-3 times than number drowned to death, more died from clumsiness (accidents like falling off a ladder), but the #1 killer as actuall heart disease (aka, Big Momma's cooking).

Or the whole "genocide" of transwomen when, come to find out, what was it... 28 killed per year on average???

Nah, a lot of that shit if grossly overblown. And this is coming from someone who's mother, one of my sisters, and even my wife (from a previous relationship) had to deal with domestic violence. Random men puttin' hands on women just ain't that common.

We know it happens, but "common"??? Nah B. I'd put cash money on it that if you went out right now and asked 1000 random women in your area if a random man has ever put hands on them because they rejected their advances I'd really be surprised if you got more than 1 or 2 that said "yes".

It's like that whole shit where y'all swore up and down that the #1 cause of death of Black women in the US was IPV at the hands of Black men until I actually combed through the data to find that only ~120 Black women per year died at the hands of a Black man, and something like 2-3 times than number drowned to death, more died from clumsiness (accidents like falling off a ladder), but the #1 killer as actuall heart disease (aka, Big Momma's cooking).

Or the whole "genocide" of transwomen when, come to find out, what was it... 28 killed per year on average???

Nah, a lot of that shit if grossly overblown. And this is coming from someone who's mother, one of my sisters, and even my wife (from a previous relationship) had to deal with domestic violence. Random men puttin' hands on women just ain't that common.

I said abuse of women is common I didn’t say it had to be from a stranger

All yall in the same boat for me. The men haters jump in supporting her story like they were there. Then women haters jump in against it to some how show shes lying and its a conspiracy, like they were there.

Hard to even form an opinion because videos flood out left and right for clicks and you dont know whats true, fake or speculations unless you carefully watch each one. Which no one is fucking doing.

Interesting that comes out same day as an article with this

NBC News reviewed a police report filed on Sept. 3 and hospital records with results from a physical exam. Records indicate her left ear had blood coming out of the canal and the left side of her face was swollen with bruising and tenderness.

Osman said police have identified a suspect for the assault and the investigation is ongoing

Back