Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

Interesting that comes out same day as an article with this

At this point, the fight over whether or not she's telling the truth has superseded all other discussion about the general relationship between black men and women. There's a reason for that. People aren't interested in meaningful building about the sexes. They just want to push agendas and their ability to do so now rides on whether or not this chick was telling the truth.

You and the other jackasses on here aren't as smart and enlightened as you think you are. But keep thinking you are.

And these stereotypes about Canadians. Get a passport and travel.

You don’t stereotype Americans lol don’t get mad for a positive stereotype but then again if you Caribbean my bad. I still think you ignorant asf though. No further discussion needed

Still no venom for this crook?
The thing is, even when (not IF) it’s eventually proven that she is a scammer who hates black men, there’s still gonna be people, including ABW posters, who are gonna say stuff like “So??? It doesn’t matter if she lied on black men to make them look like cowards and savages, the point is, women get smacked upside their heads with bricks by black men way more often than you think. That’s what we should be focusing on and the discussion we should be having.”

SMH

I give up.

The thing is, even when (not IF) it’s eventually proven that she is a scammer who hates black men, there’s still gonna be people, including ABW posters, who are gonna say stuff like “So??? It doesn’t matter if she lied on black men to make them look like cowards and savages, the point is, women get smacked upside their heads with bricks by black men way more often than you think. That’s what we should be focusing on and the discussion we should be having.”

SMH

I give up.

Yes and they won’t admit that there is a basic reason as to why BM have issues and give pushback. It’s like it will destroy them to admit it.

Like I’ll talk to women all time about male and female relations. When it comes down to women and their desire to throw out the dirty laundry of men? I don’t even have an issue with them acknowledging the dirt that men do, because I’ll go in and give examples of many men that I know that to dirt. Then, when you ask the women, what about you, what are the examples of women that you know that do dirt. They don’t never know anybody that ever has ever done dirt ever. These one sided conversations will forever keep this thing going.

Back