Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

Fam…

Let it go.

They don’t care.

It literally does not matter to them .

Matter of fact, somebody in this thread actually said they don’t care about the fact that she pulled the same stunt a few years ago….

As far as they’re concerned, they have no reason not to believe that she got hit with a brick and immediately grabbed her phone to start recording herself (instead of running for cover).

Even though she has displayed a pattern of behavior in the past that indicates that she might not be telling the truth in regards to this recent (alleged) incident….

…. They have no reason to believe that she might be lying this time.
This her 3rd time doing this.

This may be her 3rd time doing this but prior to this, no one outside of those close to her knew about this which at least imo is ok.

Let me speak for me, I didn't have any reason to suspect anything shady initially. I also think that's ok.

As details started to come out and while nothing that I've seen definitively proves she wasn't/was attacked, I'm cautious and awaiting for additional details, which imo, is ok.

If she is lying, she is a pos person. My position on that has not wavered.

If she is lying
If she is lying (and it is proven, beyond a shadow of doubt), nobody in this thread is gonna go at her as hard as they went after the (non-existent) BLACK man who allegedly attacked her with a brick.

Just think about it… If she is lying and she made up a story for the sole purpose of throwing dirt on black men, (most of) the people in this thread are gonna be like “Oh well… She told a fib.. That’s not important.. What IS important is the discussion we should be having in regards to the harsh treatment of women in our community. Maybe if niggas wasn’t so abusive, this young queen wouldn’t have felt the need to make up this story. She just needs a hug.”

Y’all ain’t NEVER gonna hold her accountable!

Everything is our fault.

If she is lying (and it is proven, beyond a shadow of doubt), nobody in this thread is gonna go at her as hard as they went after the (non-existent) BLACK man who allegedly attacked her with a brick.

Just think about it… If she is lying and she made up a story for the sole purpose of throwing dirt on black men, (most of) the people in this thread are gonna be like “Oh well… She told a fib.. That’s not important.. What IS important is the discussion we should be having in regards to the harsh treatment of women in our community. Maybe if niggas wasn’t so abusive, this young queen wouldn’t have felt the need to make up this story. She just needs a hug.”

Everything is our fault.
The venom is never equally spread

Everything is our fault.
You can't speak for me fam

I'm not sure where this is coming from but as for me, I think I've kept a very level headed temperament throughout this entire discussion for the reasons I've already stated.

For the 3rd time, if she's lying, she's a pos person. I'm not about to write no dissertation explaining why she is.

But in fairness, you did say most of the people in this thread and that's not directly singling me out but I can't speak for everyone else who commented on this topic.

If the opportunity allows, I hope you hold them to this standard

with all this being said - has she made a public appearance or said anything since?

edit:
she finally did

Last edited:
Just @ me next time yo lmao

To be fair…

You didn’t really say anything bad about men.

You just made the comment about not caring about her past pattern of behavior, which was kinda outta character for you.

But in fairness, you did say most of the people in this thread and that's not directly singling me out but I can't speak for everyone else who commented on this topic.

For the record, I will admit you remained mostly neutral in this discussion.

If the opportunity allows, I hope you hold them to this standard

Oh.. If she’s proven to be a liar, I’m gonna quote their posts and see if they have the same amount of venom towards her that they had for the supposed black male “perpetrator” that they automatically assumed was guilty.

They didn’t verify anything.

It’s okay though. We are all welcomed to believe whatever we want.

Even committing the same scam 3 times and still falling for it
Believe what you will. I find it crazy that folks believe a random youtube person filming from their mom's basement but discredit an actual legit source like nbc. Sure, even legit media can lie or bend truths but im pretty sure they telling the truth with this article.

They said they saw the police report and spoke with the cops. They also said the reviewed the hospital report. These are the 2 things people didnt believe. What more you want?

Im just providing info for those that missed it.

They didn’t post a copy of any of the so called reports

But they was looking for a reason to drop that article with that title

She up. AGAIN LOL

ELITE SCAM ARTIST.

Same story 3 times
Same GoFundMe 3 times.
She’s very unfortunate.

Everybody is jealous of her success, which causes them to lash out with physical violence towards her.

According to her, in 2020 somebody smacked her upside her head because of the fact that she was going to school to become a doctor.

Poor girl.

Back