Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

Lol that $40,000 she got from a bunch suckas towards her gofundme is being spent lol 😂

As much as I like to call out/shit on scammers.........this isnt proof of jack shit. They're acting like she lived in a poor village in the mountains somewhere and never went to a club, smoked hookah and had steak before.

The last 2 posts just have her in diff lighting at a saloon with make up on, with a super reach fan fiction caption. Like come on.

If you gunna say you caught her, wait till she posts a stack of money, or is in a new benz or something. Not her getting a hair cut, or at a bar smoking hookah. Somalis smoke hookah at like 6

As much as I like to call out/shit on scammers.........this isnt proof of jack shit. They're acting like she lived in a poor village in the mountains somewhere and never went to a club, smoked hookah and had steak before.

The last 2 posts just have her in diff lighting at a saloon with make up on, with a super reach fan fiction caption. Like come on.

If you gunna say you caught her, wait till she posts a stack of money, or is in a new benz or something. Not her getting a hair cut, or at a bar smoking hookah. Somalis smoke hookah at like 6

I mean she has a history of scamming and, since the last incident, has been seen living the life. Sure, her living the life might have nothing to do with this incident, but 40Gs is a pretty big come up.

When will some of y'all learn?
:hahaha:
It won't happen. Learning requires an open mind

Bruh she's a fucking scammer, end of story

I mean she has a history of scamming and, since the last incident, has been seen living the life. Sure, her living the life might have nothing to do with this incident, but 40Gs is a pretty big come up.
I dont know about her history of scamming. I stopped paying attention to this thread when people were presenting opinions as facts and it got derailed into pointless arguments.

I dont know about her history of scamming. I stopped paying attention to this thread when people were presenting opinions as facts and it got derailed into pointless arguments.

Fair enough. The other incidents and associated GoFundMe accounts were posted, so that much isn't opinion at least.

Back